l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: [REC] Recruiting Staff  (Read 2634 times)

Offlineprehistorik

• L2topzone Votes: 0
  • Servers reviews: 0
  • L2topzone.com
    [REC] Recruiting Staff
    « on: March 16, 2016, 08:50:09 AM »
    At L2-PvPx.eu we are recruiting new staff members, if you are interested read further here:
    We are hireing!

We are looking for 4 friendly people with good communication skills, to join the L2-PvPx Team. You need to know good English as well of another language such as Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, Brazilian, Greek if you know any other language let us know.

Required Skills: Being able to manage the community, advertising and good communication skills.

We are looking for GM's and Forum Moderators.

Please send us a short descriptions of your skills and reasons why you should join the team?

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=25624.0
    « Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 02:29:43 PM by GraetMaestro »

l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com

OfflineKir Kal

• L2topzone Votes: 4
    • Servers reviews: 0
    • L2topzone.com
      Re: [REC] Recruiting Staff
      « Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 04:05:01 AM »
      Hello my name is Kiriakos i am 19 years old and i want to be staff on your server!

email : pater3000@hotmail.com

Some things about me ! : I am working as GameMaster 4 years . I had my own server with my brother L2Beyond but it couldn't stay on because of not have free time to work on it . I am from Greece so i can speak Greek fluently and English too. I am friendly and sociable person , I will bring some players and friends in server without giving items in friends if you believe that . I am trustfull but I know its hard to trust someone from internet so you can add me on skype and talk with me and ask me some questions to be sure about my character.I am online 5-7 hours everyday and I will be close to player to solve their problems and answer their questions.I will advertise server on some sites and I will do all I can to help you.More when we reach a good amount of players I like to make some events for people to have fun and winner take a small reward.If i am staff on a server i am trying to make a good relationship with players because if there are a friendly and active staff in server players will tell them to their friends and they will bring more people .I want to be member of your team because I want to help make a good balance server without bugs and troubles for players to have a good server to stay in and play.

Sitemap