rn[center]rnrn[color=yellow]Welcome to L2 PassAge[/color]rnrnOur Site: [url=http://www.l2passage.eu/]Here[/url] rnOur Forum [url=http://www.l2passage.eu/forum]Here[/url]rnrnrn[size=18pt][color=yellow]Rates:[/color][/size]rnrnXp:500x rnSp:500x rnEnchant Simple 70%rnEnchant Blessed 80%rnEnchant Crystal 90%rnSafe enchant 3 (Full 4)rnMax enchant on weapon 16rnMax enchant on armor and Jewelry 12rnAugmentation skill chance 10%rn rnrn[color=yellow]Server: C6 server- with custom modifications[/color]rnrnrn[size=18pt][color=yellow]Customs[/color][/size]rnIn every important town, we have placed out NPC Buffers, GM shops and custom Gatekeepers.rnThe buffs last for 2 hour and they are free of charge.rnWhen you create a new character you will spawn in the Goddard Tower and you will have to buy B grade and start to play.rnAs you reach level 76 you can go to Town and speak to the 3rd Class Changer.rnEdited zones and mobs for farming.rnCustom Clanhall fuction for PvP server.rnCastle owners with some special items.rnChampion mobs system two types.rnPvP color system.rnOff Shop system.rnBuffs 26 + 4rnrnrn[size=18pt][color=yellow]Farm system[/color][/size]rnOnce you start game you can start farm. In every zone mobs drops adena and custom drop it's depends on zone type:rnVarka is for S grade armors, IT is for Guns, Hot Springs for Jewelry, FOG enchants, Ketra custom staff for SA and unseal, MOS adena only.rnAll S grade items is craftable you can spoil parts it is realy easy or try to get from drop(less chance), recipes is form drop.rnFor nobbles you shoud make 3 and 4 parts of QuestrnAll Raid Bosses is included in Goddard and Rune Towns with edited drops but place is retail.rnrn[/center]rnrnrnOur Site: [url=http://www.l2passage.eu/]Here[/url] rnOur Forum [url=http://www.l2passage.eu/forum]Here[/url]rn
Hello, i want to announce about the second season of L2Voyage.Lt. We had some updates, i don't realy remember all, but it's change server a little bit. In project now administrator will be one just me(Egyda). If you saw the site is changed too. The start will be at 2012.05.03 18:00 +2 GMT. Dowload new system and wait for the server.
The Server Banners are dynamical updated images showing many usefull informations. You can use them everywhere you want (on forum signatures, on your websites, etc). Be carefull, do not alterate the links !