l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: L2JRxnet - low rate x1 max , Freya Hi5 TOTALLY FREE ,TRUE STABLE ,LONG TERM SERVER  (Read 773 times)

OfflineTheSaint

• L2topzone Votes: 0
  • Servers reviews: 0
  • L2topzone.com
    L2J-Hi5] Rxnet - low rate x1 max,now Freya Hi5 TOTALLY FREE and STABLE- its true..SINCE 2008 WITHOUT ANY WIPE

[L2J-Hi5] Rxnet -- low rate x1 max ,now Freya Hi5 -- TOTALLY FREE, is STABLE and never has do a wipe --

ALL THE TIME PPL SAY/TALK ABOUT SERVERS  " THE SERVER OWNERS ONLY WANT MONEY".....GUYS NOT THIS OWNER...
    YOU DON'T NEED PAY TO PLAY IN RXNET.. YOU DON'T NEED GIVE ANY DONATIONS...ITS COMPLETELY FREE.

NO EXCUSE TO NOT JOIN THIS SERVER..WHAT PPL IN GENERAL SAY or TALK ABOUT SERVERS?
    THIS....
    CORRUPTION...................NOT in Rxnet

BAD ADMIN/ADMIN KIDS...............NOT in Rxnet

ALWAYS WIPE................NOT in Rxnet

ALWAYS CHANGE SERVER NAME ...............NOT in RXNET

FULL OF BOTS and CHEATERS...............NOT in RXNET

FULL OF *** PK/DON'T LET YOU PLAY or FARMING........... NOT in RXNET (VERY RESTRICTED or
    NULL...DUELS EXIST BUT NEED BE ACCEPTED BY BOTH SIDES AND CAN'T BE FORCED........NOT FORCED)

ONLY WANT DONATIONS and GIVE ALL THINGS TO DONATORS ........... NOT in RXNET

ITS A OLD SERVER WHERE ALL THE VETERANS HAVE EVERY HIGHT STUFF...........NOT in RXNET

USERS SAY IT'S LOW COMMUNITY... WANT MORE COMMUNITY? JOIN IF PPL DON'T JOIN A SERVER HOW THEY CAN WANT A BIG COMMUNITY IN A SERVER? and HOW WE KNOW A SERVER HAVE or GO HAVE  A BIG COMMUNITY BEFORE OPEN?
    OFC EXIST EXIST MUCH MORE THINGS TO MAKE YOU JOIN RXNET or REJOIN.....

Rxnet -- low rate ,now Freya Hi5.... NEW SERVER UPDATES/NEW SPAWN ( now not so crazy) for the old ppl have play in rxnet come and try again ,is not like in your time there.... and for new ppl come and try i like see more ppl and make more friends...
    Its a old server but don't think all ppl have max lvl/hero/Noble's /and full enchanted gear .. because isn't ..and if you search a big community (+ 100 ) don't come or join and stay to get that big community... but if you search a low rate server to play ( for long term ) come ,log ,try your are welcome.. if you don't like ..np search another.

Rxnet -- low rate ,now Freya Hi5 ..new crazy spawns
    is alive , stable and now is Freya Hi5...ok guys if you are interested in this server, this is the new address http://rxnet-lineage2.port0.org/rxl2webf/ .. and guys don't forget this is a low rate its a x1 ( all rates maximum). Now a new crazy spawn system,come and try..a low rate like this one give to much work to play? To much work to play without CHEATS / BOTS / Exploits, and to much work to get the gear/stuff because you need to grind and craft it? To much work with very restricted dual box ( or none? ), that need to be approved by the Admin? to much work without donations/donates to get something...? to much work without vote rewards...?

I'm not the owner/admin/gm just a normal player there. I would see more players in game, this is a long term server don't close after a few days, if you think its a old server and all players got max lvl and max gear, you go get a surprise .. because is not true, no one has never get that max lvl ,no max gear , no chars with start wars weapons in game ( no over-enchanted gear like +11) ,if you want log and try it will be nice ..if not np you can always search another server because i know the majority of ppl don't like servers like Rxnet.
    see some screenshots...

Note: this topic is a copy from a topic posted by another guy in another forum ..i have posted because that say exactly what is the server ,i play there too .

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=29302.0

Sitemap