l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: [L2J] HighFive MMOPLAY Grand Opening 21/12/2012  (Read 1177 times)

OfflineMMOPLAY

• L2topzone Votes: 0
  • Servers reviews: 0
  • L2topzone.com
    [L2J] HighFive MMOPLAY Grand Opening 21/12/2012
    « on: December 10, 2012, 07:26:42 AM »
    Welcome on MMOPlay.eu Lineage II server's official TZ Topic. It is a customised High Five server. It's completely free to play here. Server has constantly growing international community. Our Lineage II world is hosted on a high performance dedicated machine. We constantly work on improving our world, making it a very nice place to stay for you.

I am the Adminstrator and Owner of MMOPLAY ( John my real name and Monarch In-game) and I would like to personally write this topic and I will be your companion to the magical travel that Our team created for like 10 months of work,  All that period we had our Server open and players were actually testing EVERYTHING and now it's the time for us to welcome ALL OF YOU!

The most important thing in a project is to have trustfull partners and  OUR TEAM got that after years of friendship and 10 months of work trust my words! Our team is based on:

Three Programmers:

1.Main programmer and owner
    Weapons/Armors Programmer/Designer
    Programmer Helper and economy balancer

2. Two Security Managers who monitoring dedi machine 24 hours.
    3. Two Community managers whose job is to keep players informed and help them with their problems.

Won't say much you can visit our page MMOPLAY HOME YOU CAN FIND ALL FEATURES THERE DETAILED WITH VIDEOS AND MUCH EXPLANATION!

MMOPLAY home - > OFFICIAL Homepage
    MMOPLAY Community   -> OFFICIAL Community
    Facebook Page  - > OFFICIAL Facebook page

P.S Share and like our page and please take part on our POLL We've created for all of you! We are explaining our Dynamic rate system/Feature vote and suggest HERE

Support our team for their work they've done by joining this magical travel that our server offers, Our goal is not to dissapoint you!

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=10867.0
    « Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 12:23:13 PM by MMOPLAY »

Sitemap