l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: L2Ex.eu : Khadia x5 [Low] : Freya : [01-04-2011]  (Read 4018 times)

Offlinegnat

• L2topzone Votes: 0
  • Servers reviews: 0
    L2Ex.eu : Khadia x5 [Low] : Freya : [01-04-2011]
    « on: March 01, 2011, 03:17:25 AM »

In next month l2ex.eu will open new, low-rate server Khadia x5 I want to post informations about server, maybe you will be interested.

Server start
    Scheduled to 01-04-2011r.

Server webpage
    http://www.l2ex.eu

L2 Client
    Freya

Rates
    Exp, SP, Drop, Spoil - x5
    Quest drop x2
    Raid drop x1
    Party exp x1.5

Little information. As you probably know in Freya chronicle are two EXP/SP bonuses. First - x3 vitality bonus, and second - recommendation bonus (x1.5) from Nevit's Blessing. Because of that (temporary ofc when bonuses are active) server rates are 22.5 so if you think that x5 is too low for you, think also about that bonuses. They making real difference.

Enchants
    Safe: +3
    Max: +20
    Chance : 2/3

Misc informations
    Classmaster - available
    Dualbox - allowed
    Subclasses (3) without Quest
    Noble - quest or TW
    Buff time - retail
    Offline trade disabled
    Standard retail events
    Cusom instances and events
    English on shout, trade, hero

Software
    I'm l2jserver developer, so ofc server will use that software. Latest dev-version (NOT public one) of l2jserver. It's hard to say what is working, because lots of things working, i dont want to create huge list if most of things working in all l2j's. But what is really important - all Freya (and earlier) locations are working, with all quests, retail droplist, all epic quest, most instances (also bosses like Zaken, Frintezza, Tiat, Twins, Freya)
    I really care about match with retail. I have 6 account there and i take all informations from retail. I dont like, and don't use customs. Also i dont insert every script from internet or other 'fork' related with l2j to say "i have xxx working and implemented" like some people do. I care about server stability. I prefer not have some thing for a while and implement it by own instead of having some crappy script and lot's of problems.

Security
    We have custom protection on server which blocks all known bots (l2net, l2walker) and other software like l2c. Also our protection doesnt allow multibox.

Donation
    Like now on our mid-date donation doesn't affect gameplay. From donations you can use simple services (char rename, clan rename, sex change, move char to other account) and get some accesories and agations.

Informations about host
    MG-10R SSD (ovh):
    Intel Bi Xeon E5504 8x 2.00+ GHz
    24 GB DDR3
    2x 80 GB Intel SSD X25-M
    Debian x64 Squeeze
    uplink 1 Gbps
    (only gamesever, login and mysql are on different machine)

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=2566.0

Sitemap