l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: L2Claw Faction 2011.12.27 [17:00 GMT+2]  (Read 1879 times)

OfflineL2Remain

• L2topzone Votes: 0
  • Servers reviews: 0
  • http://l2re.vhost.lt/index.php
    • L2Remain Reborn Start 08.23 [15h+2gmt]
L2Claw Faction 2011.12.27 [17:00 GMT+2]
« on: December 27, 2011, 04:22:03 AM »
Dear players,
Probably everyone have waited and searched for Faction Interlude server, I can tell you that L2Claw is exactly the type of server, which stands on a high platform, so you really enjoy the game. Invite friends and familiar, L2Claw starting on Today at 17:00 GMT+2. Do not delay !
About my triple faction mode.
Well, first of all I wanna thank to myself, that I managed to finish this project. You won't belive this, but I worked on it over ~11 months. Not everyday of course. But yeah, I finished it.
Some details about the server:
- There are three factions.
- Every player can rechose their faction every time they want, but they must pay adena for that.
- Of course, there is some limitations and balances for chosing faction. (Balance for supports count, players count).
- We have faction points system: top three players of the round get special rewards and top faction of the round receive special rewards too.
- You can see our server ranks directly in community board. (ALT+B)
- Adena can be earned by killing other faction members or being best player of the round.
- Ancient adena (needed to unseal some items and etc) can be received by capturing flags or being best player of the round.
- Skill Points (needed to enchant your skills and to rise your clan level) can be received by capturing flags.
- Faction Points can be received in many ways too - pvp, ctf.
- Adena rewards on pvp is multipled by flags count which belongs to your faction. If your faction have two flags then reward will be = 2 Adena * 2.
- Adena and Ancient Adena rewards also will be multipled if your clan owns the one of three castles. Aden Castle = reward * 4; Dion Castle = reward * 3; Gludio Castle = reward * 2.
- Party members get rewards too, sometimes bigger rewards than playing alone.
- Also ctf rewards depends on clan level.
- You can play with dualbox, but if your box character will be in your party, he won't receive any reward.
- We protections against pvp farm, so don't worry about perfect gameplay.
- Map duration time is 60 minutes and we got many nice maps to play on. On round end, player will be able to chose new map.
- Many unique maps.
- Retail like olympiads. Duration: 1 month.
- Buff slots: 32.
- S Grade shop accessable only by players with 300 pvp kills.
- Max enchant: +16, Safe: +1, Chance: 50% for all.
- Hero status till relog every 10 pvp kills without death.
Ingame Commands:
Command name: .points
Description: Shows information about faction points.

Command name: .online
Description: Shows online statistics.

Command name: .setenchant (turned off)
Description: Enchantment menu.

Command name: .info (turned off)
Description: Information about selected item for auto enchantment.

Command name: .changepass
Description: Command to change your password.

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=5474.0

Sitemap