l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: Vote rewarding issues  (Read 434 times)

OnlineHoffMaNNNN

• L2topzone Votes: 559
  • Servers reviews: 7
    Vote rewarding issues
    « on: March 29, 2024, 04:01:25 AM »
    Hello all! The 2 last days i voted for server ( L2 Heyday ) but in game reward system say me you have not voted yet. I ask other people if they have problem with topzone and proved that i am the only one who has the problem . If it is ip adress problem how can i fix it? Thanks

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=30323.0

l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com

Offlinexzone

• Read our rules
    • L2topzone Votes: 52
    • Servers reviews: 159
      • l2topzone
    Re: Vote rewarding issues
    « Reply #1 on: March 30, 2024, 03:23:46 AM »
    Hello,

Please avoid using any VPN or proxy when registering your vote.
    Check that you have the same IP in the game as the one you see in the voting area, otherwise check with the server administrator.

OnlineHoffMaNNNN

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2024, 05:42:07 AM »
      How i check if i have the same ip in the game as the one i see in the voting area? its was a message which vote page appear to me and i think this is the prob but dont know how to  fix it... what must i do exactly? thanks

Offlinexzone

• Read our rules
        • l2topzone
      « Reply #3 on: April 01, 2024, 06:08:29 AM »
      How i check if i have the same ip in the game as the one i see in the voting area? its was a message which vote page appear to me and i think this is the prob but dont know how to  fix it... what must i do exactly? thanks
      Hello,
      Please contact any server-side admin and ask for help to identify your in-game IP, then see if it's the same as the one shown on the voting page on our website.
      If they are identical then it must work 100%, if not then find the problem using some experienced IP network users to help you troubleshoot this problem.

OnlineHoffMaNNNN

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2024, 08:06:51 AM »
        I communicate with server admin and my problem got fixed.He told me to change ipv6 connection to ipv4 and restart computer.So i login and finally get reward from l2topzone.This is worked for me if any other has the same problem.Now i want to ask if you made any change on l2topzone because before i have both ipv4 and ipv6 checked in network properties and never had problem with voting l2topzone.Also after i restarted my pc and try to login in l2topzone with my account i got this message : This account is protected by ip address. If you are the owner of this account you can reset this by creating a secure login link sent to your email address. So i login email and i fixed this too.So i wonder if this related to my problem at the first.Thanks for support

Offlinexzone

• Read our rules
          • l2topzone
        « Reply #5 on: April 05, 2024, 09:29:33 AM »
        Hello,

We were glad to hear that!
        I think the problem was your IPV6, I don't think the server nor our site supports IPV6 at this time.

Sitemap