l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: [Project] aCis - Interlude  (Read 157931 times)

OfflineVersusXIII

• L2topzone Votes: 0
  • Servers reviews: 1
  • United we fight, divided we fall.
    Re: [Project] aCis - Interlude
    « Reply #20 on: June 24, 2011, 07:22:38 AM »
    Oh really? Well, then tell me sth more... You're trying to create a bug-non server? PLEASE! AMUSE ME!

l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com

OfflineSweeTs

• L2topzone Votes: 55
    • Servers reviews: 0
      « Reply #21 on: June 25, 2011, 02:03:58 PM »
      Changeset 127

Misc changes
      • change sql table format of npc_ai_data table, as some people couldn't install it correctly.
      • correct HTMs and internal issues for following custom/quests : shadowWeapon, heroCirclet and heroWeapon.
      • set the rb pdef/mdef multiplier config to 100 instead of 300. Any RB had x3 pdef/mdef.
      • you can't give anymore a castle via the admin command if the target already got a castle (fix a bug).
      • fix the getExp/Sp rewards formulas (use of MaxHP in formula ? Lol).
      • tweak the //zone_visual admincommand in order to get less adenas dropped when creating the zoning visual (x2 faster at draw/clean).

Ty SweeTs for many reports, and TheLastHero for the recall : don't forget to change HTMs' quests bypasses.

PS to quests helpers : you have to change HTMs aswell in order to make quests working. It's kinda easy : search for IL name of the quest over the whole "data/html" folder, and use "replace" tool with the corrected quest's name.

Changeset 128

Items variables cleanup

• drop of "is_questitem" and "is_herb". It's now handled directly by etcitem type.
      • Ty Dinor for suggestion.
      • differenciation between isHerb() (item) and isHerbEffect() (effect).

You have to change all your items XMLs.
      « Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 07:10:55 AM by G4mB1t »

OfflineSweeTs

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2011, 05:49:22 AM »
        Changeset 129

Completion of doors' coordinates, verification of static objects.

Ty DiNoR for the good work based on L2Off files.

Changeset 130

Some AIs + correction.

• Monastery of Silence : some mobs attack only when you equip a weapon, others attack if you use skills near them.
        • NPC Location : newbies guides can know show some NPC locations.
        • Correction of the NpcSay paket (bad opcode, bad format).

Changeset 131

AIs + misc corrections (again).
        • Add 4 AIs;
        • Add "//reload quest" possibility;
        • Correct path and implement back "cron" directory.
        « Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 03:33:06 PM by G4mB1t »

OfflineSweeTs

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2011, 06:34:36 AM »
          Changeset 132

Q001, Letters of love.

You wanted an quest's example, you got it :P. Reworked using java and a mix between old and new structure. Tested, and working from A to Z. This is my first quest aswell, so I don't say "no" if you got a better way to do it.

Important : many quests got different rewards, some quests are even totally different (The Zero Hour) from IL to Freya. Take care about rewards and general quest's progression, and check quest on different websites. I will verify shared quests anyway before any commit.

If you can keep the general presentation (syntax, spaces, comments, quests' naming convention), that will avoid me to rework on it behind you. Ty in advance.
          « Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 11:16:42 AM by G4mB1t »

OfflineSweeTs

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2011, 07:03:59 AM »
            Changeset 133

Misc things, organization, HQs

Zones
            • Refactored zones and zone engine in order to drop vertices.sql and read nodes directly from XML. Ty DiNoR for Part I. Another part will come soon.
            • drop of NOHQ_ZONE (supposed to forbid the cast), replacement for HQ_ZONE (only some areas are allowed for cast).
            • //zone_check refactor, better visual and addition of all zones types.
            • zones' XMLs are now organized according to their zoneType. The initial zones.xml is dropped.
            • The zones'ID process is now dynamically handled. Example : 1001 is the 2nd zone of the 2nd loaded XML, aka BossZone. A new feature on //zone_check should appear soon or later.

Organization
            • Reorganization of XMLs folder : merge of "stats" and "xml" folders, only "xml" folder exists now.

HQs
            • L2SiegeFlagInstance refresh ; advanced HQs are now supported, and HQs "cry" when they're hitted.
            • improvement of check conditions (use retail messages), addition of distance between flags cast.

Misc
            • correct all missing char_id => charId from quests refactor. Ty Sikken for report.
            « Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 03:32:25 PM by G4mB1t »

OfflineColetas

• L2topzone.com
              « Reply #25 on: July 02, 2011, 07:27:29 AM »
              Ey, and we will be it ready for a server?
              After finishing this, will you create a server?

OfflineSweeTs

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2011, 03:31:26 PM »
                Changeset 134

Zones part II, NoRestart zone, misc

• Zones have been cleaned of postIL stuff. Some NPEs were possible before on EffectZone, they have been corrected.
                • Addition of NoRestart zones. In those zones, both logout and restart options are disabled. Olympiads zones are considered as NoRestart zones aswell. NoRestart zones got only Dimensional zones, but BossZones ARE part of NoRestart zones, they're handled differently and do 50% of what they should do.
                • Addition of 2 "quests" : echo crystals and raid boss location (both have been tested and verified).
                • Mini refactor of L2Radar.
                • ServerObjectInfo serverpacket has been added.
                • Fix an issue where player stay dead during sieges if their HQ die before they click on "Go to HQ".
                • Fix the linux db installer.

I didn't thank him in timeline (and real heroes never ask for thanks :D), but ty DiNoR for contribution. Next will be a "special DiNoR commit"  :o.

OfflineSweeTs

« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2011, 07:09:37 AM »
                  Changeset 135

Doors, NPE, 2 quests ! Gogogo !

• doors.csv is completed. All fortresses doors got real 3D position, in order to avoid to hit through them. Ty DiNoR for the good work, based on L2off infos.
                  • correction of an NPE (exists on current L2J trunk && unstable) with the class manager, happening if you spawn a classMaster but didn't allow them first. Now the cat really shows you the disable htm, and warn you about what you must do (cute version).
                  • Q011 and 012 (Q011 = 4min c/p of Q012 + tests lmao), based on initial share of SystemFreaks and TLH share.

I promised a DiNoR commit, it will come, but it still needs some work ^^. It's a kinda big surprise (and yeah I love to tease you).

Changeset 136

3 added quests, little correction for 11 and 12.

• good to know, "questItemIds" is used to register all quest items, so if you cancel your quest, all those items are deleted, which avoid some funny cases where you got 3 quests items at the end of the quest and such.
                  • Added the 3 "Help my..." quests, related to Baby pets. Got exemple about killing mobs to get qitems. Fully working, tested.

Changeset 137

One quest added (Q045), doors problem corrected.
                  « Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 08:47:12 AM by G4mB1t »

OfflineSweeTs

« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2011, 07:29:00 AM »
                    Changeset 138

Quests stuff, and misc.

Quests
                    • Rename "Help My..." serie for "Help The...", following client infos.
                    • Apply min/max level restriction on quests.
                    • addition of Q003_WillTheSealBeBroken (old name was refering to nothing existing).
                    • cleaned Q045, addition of (qitem, previous quest, level) restrictions, following L2off htms. Race condition must be made at quest 006.

Misc
                    • 3 NPCs HTMs have been corrected (DE village).
                    • npcs aren't effected by effects (except buffs and debuffs).
                    • walking/run spd set to 0 isn't a problem anymore. You normally can spawn anything you want. That doesn't mean the db doesn't need a correction.

Changeset 139

Boats system

• Boats have been refactored using Freya. It removes the 2 .csv, corrects all related packets, kick players without a good ticket, announce using client strings.
                    • Paths seem ok, I tested 2 boats on 5 (go and back).
                    • Boats enable config is now enabled by default.
                    • fix a Freya issue when you got only one ticket (inventory glitch at item destroy).

Misc
                    • CreatureSay serverpacket allows the use of client strings from now, as I already said higher.

OfflineSweeTs

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2011, 02:12:56 PM »
                      Changeset 140

One quest, glad formula, misc

• deletion of one useless lib (removed then added back at rev 69-70, kept for old qengine only).
                      • glad formula is more retail like. Damages are really heavy with 7 charges, around xx + 1 it's normal power (xx is the number of charges the skill uses). Compared to PDAM skills damage, the result seems appropriated.
                      • Addition of one quest, Q166. Ty DiNoR for initial share.
                      • Correction of all quests considering onAdvEvent() method. Please refer to existing quests in order to get a good template.

OfflineSweeTs

« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2011, 04:44:27 AM »
                        Changeset 141

Some formulas rework.

• Shields are supposed to block both magic && physic skills (L2Guru 2007 topics). I thought it was post IL, and for so, when I refactored skills I kicked this part of code. Now I got the good infos, I add it. So yeah, tanks aren't so weak in this chronicle :). For info, it works exactly like pdef, but add mdef and can do critic success (1 damage).
                        • Seeds have been corrected. I did 2-3 tests only but it worked for one fire/wind seeds combo, and 2 fire seeds, no reason it doesn't work for others combos. So from now, all skills are supposed to work correctly.
                        • Improved/reworked Attack serverpacket.
                        • Completion (removed quoted stuff from skillhandlers) of the NPC soulshot system. Current AI table is kinda messed in this case, as mobs with soulshots haven't any chance to use it, and mobs with chance haven't any soulshot. Freya, freya...

Offlinesido

• Been there, Done that!
                        • Me iZ Awesome!
                          • KGX PvP
                        « Reply #31 on: July 07, 2011, 02:56:20 PM »

l2jfrozen  ready for live.

sure, thats why servers with frozen files close in 1 week max :)

OfflineSweeTs

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2011, 04:32:17 AM »
                          Changeset 142

Quests !

8 quests related to fishing, all have been tested and corrected comparing to L2J, but if you found some errors, you know what to do.

Ty to DiNoR for scripts.cfg && initial share of 2 of them than I corrected, others are clones made by me.

I didn't test the fact to fish. I poped items in my inventory. Report if fishing is broken somehow (you have to get the GOOD LEVEL OF FISHING before trying, it depends of the quest).

Changeset 143

Drop protection.

What to say more... It's the retail drop protection, which block others players to pickup your loots for 15 seconds. If someone is in your party or is from same clan, he got priority aswell.

Changeset 144

Two new quests, 5 && 7. Tested from A to Z.

Ty to fernando and DiNoR for initial commits. HTMs have been corrected using L2off (L2J was/is wrong about HTMs conditions of 7, and some HTMs use were missing after condition is successed on 5). Tip of the day for awesome Freya c/pers : never think L2J make perfect quests :). Better c/p aCis quests, all remade with love :D.
                          « Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 06:04:57 AM by G4mB1t »

OfflineSweeTs

« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2011, 06:49:31 AM »
                            Changeset 145

Quests 006, 008, 110.

Changeset 146

Quests, spawn protection, crests packets

Quests
                            • 3 quests added, Q112, Q157 && Q161. Ty Fernando for good work.

Spawn protection
                            • Spawn protection config has been corrected;
                            • The trigger was activated even when player was simply invul (gm invul, skill invul), which launch code for nothing;
                            • Some packets were activating the trigger from their own (Appearing, etc), which basically focked up the protection at enterworld;
                            • A message has been added if you move before the protection ends;
                            • The only possible action is now Say2. So yeah, you can flame the campers until protection ends. Awesome, no ? :)

Crests packets (client/server)
                            • cleaning, packet structure simplification when there is no crest.

OfflineSweeTs

« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2011, 03:31:51 PM »
                              Changeset 147

Misc, misc, & misc

• Q002, ty DarthVader (and the dark side of the force).
                              • Corrected pole targets calculation (http://www.l2jserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=22796) using Diego Vargas post. Non polers targets are back to 4 (instead of 9 targets). Current Freya is still wrong at the time I talk.
                              • Fixed few jewels which had problem on enchant (ty Zerador for report, and DiNoR for fast fix).
                              • Fixed CoV effect, supposed to give back the amount of HPs (20%).
                              • deleted limitation system. It was crappy. I only kept the retail cap limit of 500 on critical.
                              • fixed the drop protection, only party must be affected, not clan (ty Finito for report and "the ride" :D)
                              • "Fear" graphical effect added back (which is confusion effect aswell).

"Game of Thrones" TV serie is just awesome <_<". Sex, blood and conspiracies, what do you want more ?

OfflineSweeTs

« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2011, 07:07:33 AM »
                                Changeset 148

Alliance/clan "quests".

I had to pick back HTMs from rev 44 for rename bypasses/HTMs. Ty Ventic for initial share (there was some rework to do, you don't use last qEngine...). Consider testing all options and report if something misses, normally all is supposed to work. Moved a HTM from village_master to default (again a DE). Added a NPC missing in original quests (id 31336).

OfflineSweeTs

« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2011, 12:40:37 PM »
                                  Changeset 149

Quests.
                                  • deleted the unset("cond"), as it's handled directly when you use exitQuest(false). You still have to cleanup it if quest is repeatable (or I guess so).
                                  • added GNU licences on fernando shares. Erm.
                                  • added Q013, Q153, Q277 && Q357. Ty Ventic, fernandopm, TheLastHero && DiNoR.

Changeset 150

Quests.
                                  • Added 3 quests : 122, 261 && 272.
                                  • Removed the few existing credits.

About credits : none cared about to add initial authors, and after all, there are far more than one or 2 authors. Should I add my name on each file because I corrected your own errors too ? Should I find the initial author, and all others who corrected the quest since the time without adding their own credits ? Guess no. Added to that do you think leechers will let right credits ? So let's remove the credits and let the whole crap anonym :).

This is a community work, not individual :). As a brick, you're part of the house, but you can't be the house itself :).
                                  « Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 01:19:08 PM by G4mB1t »

OfflineSweeTs

« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2011, 05:31:32 AM »
                                    Changeset 151

FloodProtector rework.

• Added the less useless fP (dropItem, multisell).
                                    • No more instantiation.
                                    • Possibility to add punishement, duration, numbers of actions before punishement.
                                    • Before ppl were put in an array, once this array limit was reached if it didn't fit with max players limit, only hell knows what could happen :D
                                    • fP settings have been seperated from server.properties.

Report if errors.

Changeset 152

PartyMatching system (that smells the leeching suckers at 100km around :D).

Added to the Freya update, following fixes (made by your servitor - me, myself, not you ugly leecher who read this text) have been made :

Player room's kick:
                                    • LFP title is now correctly removed.
                                    • The player is register anew in the waiting list.
                                    • The partymatching panel is updated automatically (not simply closed like before)

Waiting list
                                    • now it doesn't show your own name in the list (verified on a L2Off C5, plus, do you think it's normal to send to yourself partyinvite/whisper ?)
                                    • the waiting list works NOW ONLY FOR ROOM'S LEADER, or (as before) for people without room. It allows to (read next) :

Addition of the 2 missing packets to invite someone in your partyroom.
                                    • Use of FriendInvite for the main idea :D

L2J topic about : http://www.l2jserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=22857

Die leechers :D. I got one step more than you each time.

Consider to report if any problem occurs.

Changeset 153

Shadow sense && misc

• Add Shadow Sense support (without use of thread), which was in sleeping mode.
                                    • remove recall_npc button in npc+shift click on NPC.
                                    • Remove StackTrack warnings on //forge2 and //forge3.
                                    • Added some sounds, such as : chatban, unban chat, gmlist/petition (if none GM online).
                                    • Fix a PM's NPE. Ty L2J's user DareStrike for report.
                                    • Add ClientSetTime serverpacket.
                                    « Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 02:46:12 PM by G4mB1t »

OfflineSweeTs

« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2011, 06:50:53 AM »
                                      Changeset 154

Skill fixes && misc.

Misc
                                      • builds.xml have been formated and cleaned. DP doesn't create a .zip anymore, nor try to update/clean it (faster compilation).
                                      • .project is supposed to correctly "link" dp and core (you don't have to make manually the fix anymore). Ty Voqus.
                                      • 2 items are now considered as quest items ("seductive whispers" and a "game of cards").

Skills
                                      • Once sitted, you can only disable a toggle, not activate it anymore. Issues like using fakedeath during private shops weren't so cool... The initial feature (and bugs) has been introduced at revision 50.
                                      • Slow reuse time is 7sec, not 2sec.
                                      • Spam is not allowed of Disease acts like a Spam is not allowed, not like a one man target && far-casting spell (Gracia behavior), ty Vonak.
                                      • cancellation and such CANCEL skillType are now corrected. Formulas were linking to another skillType, CANCEL_DEBUFF, which isn't the good effect ;p. So from now, Mental Shield and such buffs should correctly add resistance to cancellation type skills. CANCEL skillType is now 100% effect success aswell. Ty Vonak and Sim for report.
                                      • confusionVuln is now handled directly by derangementVuln. This property (confusionVuln) doesn't exist anymore.

You have to update skills XMLs.

Changeset 155-158

Well, basically both (this and 3 past) commits were lolcommits.

It will allow people to checkout directly in good directories. If you manage to get a personal project, and same issue than me (aka repo folders' names are different of your local project copy), avoid to do it like I did (Voqus, grrr ;p), aka don't do it from SVN repository. But do it using package explorer view > Refactor > Rename (ty Trance for the too-late solution -.-"). You can commit all of them in one commit, and that will change .project directly instead of doing manual crap.

If you got issues, I invite you to drop all your aCis stuff and to checkout again.

+4 useless commits. Beat that L2JFrozen/Loop/XG !

Since it's the most useless commit I have (and will) ever made, I would like to thank all helpers which helped me (in one or another way) since the beginning of the project. You have to know major updates are coming those days (on DP side, we prepare something big). Quests refactor will take a big time aswell (expected time for a complete quests folder is around 3 to 4 months).

aCis is on faCebook. Type "aCis" on the facebook search tool, you should find it easily. It's the best spot if you want to know hot news, like actual works, tests, and so on. At 25 members I can put a damn normal link instead of this dynamic crap. So join the community .

More you help, faster the project will move on, and faster you could use it for your own server project.

What can I say more... Anticonstitionnellement.

Changeset 159

Teleports.

Added the 6 following teleporters, fully working.
                                      • ElrokiTeleporters (added the no fight check, as explained in the NPC's dialogue);
                                      • NewbieTravelToken (fixed HTMs and added HTMs if player hasn't token);
                                      • NoblesseTeleport (fixed HTMs);
                                      • PaganTeleporters (retail way, gates are opening. Fixed all HTMs, and fixed 2 qItems' issues);
                                      • RaceTrack (as L2J Freya did - lolscoria is fully bugged);
                                      • TeleportWithCharm;

Misc   
                                      • The Pagans' statues are now L2Npc, not L2Teleporter anymore (as all actions of teleport are handled by quest). For so, their htms have migrated on default folder.
                                      • HTMs of an non-existing gatekeeper have been deleted.
                                      • 2 Pagans teleports have been removed, as they're now handled by the quest (and it's not teleport anymore).
                                      « Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 06:53:29 AM by G4mB1t »

OfflineSweeTs

« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2011, 06:09:12 AM »
                                        Changeset 160

Skills
                                        • Magical critic rate is now corrected, and fit with http://l2p.l2wh.com/wildmagic.html
                                        • Old CONFUSION behavior was useless. CONFUSE_MOB_ONLY have taken this position.
                                        • Both effects EffectConfuseMob and EffectConfusion are corrected. An random aggro number has been added, allowing mobs to change of target each tick. It can add more aggro on same target with some unluck... And this target can be you, ofc <_<.
                                        • Valakas Necklace Wild Magic effect is corrected.
                                        • The only use of old CONFUSION skillType was on a potion (Critical Escape). This potion skill has now a mirage type effect. That's surely 100% custom but old effect was custom aswell, lol. And the effect is working at least...

Changeset 161

Skills and Misc

• Correction of MANADAM effects, which now support MDOT. Effect is really supposed to burn some initial mana then to do a MDOT.
                                        • Fixes the teleport skill from Blade of Splendor (VoS), which had 2 skillType (o_o).
                                        • Fixes attack button on pet betray mod.
                                        • Bypass shield's check on Hydro Blast's use (2007 L2Guru topics)

Misc
                                        • fix macro items use deleting the itemUse fP. Even put at 1, it was making it bugging.
                                        « Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 03:08:58 PM by G4mB1t »

Sitemap