l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: Adding rules must change.  (Read 2570 times)

Offlineporthosl2fx

• L2topzone Votes: 35
  • Servers reviews: 0
    Adding rules must change.
    « on: September 08, 2015, 11:18:40 AM »
    For years now i have run into this problem here and in another topsite and i always get the edit your previous listing resulting either on my servers ip getting blacklisted or the entry being rejected. Even with a new account sometimes.

I will explain my experience and you will tell me what you think.

Lets say one makes an Interlude pvp x5000 server called "Sky" in 2010. Sometime between  2010 and 2012 the server closes for whatever reason.

Now its 2013. The former Interlude "Sky" server owner wants to open another server. This new server has nothing to do with the one on 2010. Its High Five and the name is "Ciment" with x20 rates.

Now the guy wants to add his High Five x20 server named "Ciment" on this topsite and get a newest server front page listing to boost that new servers rep. His new server gets rejected and its requested by him to edit its previous listing from 2010 named "Sky" in order for his server to get accepted.

Now i will ask you a question. Are the servers above, the same server? Only similar thing to them is the owner.

I dont understand the logic on rejecting the new server in a situation like this, its not as if the guys reopens the "Sky" server. The new server should count as a different one and get a newest server treatment, thats the logical thing to do.

Otherwise just say before we add a server that  you can only add one server and thats it. You will never again be able to add another.

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=24386.0
    « Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 11:20:23 AM by porthosl2fx »

Sitemap