l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: What is ur opinion about ReCaptcha? Mine...Remove recaptcha from L2topzone Pls.  (Read 3726 times)

OfflineMiguel Abrams

• L2topzone Votes: 250
  • Servers reviews: 1
  • L2topzone.com
    Hi L2topzone community and Admins

Multiple times, on multiple sites I've been stuck at the ReCaptcha form for up to 30 minutes because it just can't recognize that I'm completing the puzzle correctly. Today, i got the same problem in L2topzone.

"Select all the [insert object]s" ...Why the hell is the animation fade-out so long on this????? It takes 5+ seconds just to get onto the next photo sometimes. Only to be told you've done it wrong and have to redo it 50 times. It doesn't take 10 seconds to load the next image of a car.

ReCaptcha is an anti-user program. It is a epic story its very know issues on internet websites (just go and looking for "recaptcha issue" in ur browser).

My suggestion is obvious: Remove reCaptcha from L2topzone,.But please don´t misunderstand this, If you want to use Captchas for security Ok use them but why you want to use the worst app (ReCaptcha) for this purpose? Please Can you look for other service provider for Captchas?

Community, what is your opinion about this suggestion? I want to know your feelings about it.

Greetings!

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=28696.0

l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com

Onlinexzone

• Read our rules
    • L2topzone Votes: 52
    • Servers reviews: 159
      • l2topzone
    Hello,
    I don't think you are talking about our website... we have remove from our website ReCaptcha since 2017. You don't need to pass any ReCaptcha in our website.

OfflineGraetMaestro

• L2topzone Votes: 1
    • Servers reviews: 0
      hello
      Is exactly like say xzone ...since  last year don't exist any ReCaptcha in L2Topzone  i can assure that..no user need  use any ReCaptcha to  log in our Forum, maybe you have mistake and is not in L2Topzone...maybe in another website?

OfflineMiguel Abrams

• L2topzone Votes: 250
      • Servers reviews: 1
      • L2topzone.com
        Opsss! Sorry my bad, you got the reason, I was confused..I submitted this post in your site by error.  I had a few windows activated. It´s a mistake.

Sitemap