l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: GM LOOKING FOR SERVER  (Read 1518 times)

Offlinegms

• L2topzone Votes: 28
  • Servers reviews: 0
  • L2topzone.com
    GM LOOKING FOR SERVER
    « on: November 29, 2018, 01:17:04 PM »
    My name is John, I'm 24 years old and I'm Greek.
    I'm playing Linage 2 about 10 years since 2008, until now I've played countless servers and a lot of other games like dota wow etc.
    At this age now i feel mature to take the responsibility to become GM and support the players of Linage 2.
    I have been Moderator in a Chat (the closest thing I've ever done in "management") which is means that i know how to contact with people how to speak and how to communicate with them.
    I have played in the past GM servers so i have some experience in it. I've never got banned in any server and I always had the best attitude as player-gamer.
    I also know the rules of linage as an experienced player and i would love to support any server and the community for a better gaming experience.
    I'm speaking satisfactorily English and perfect Greek as my main language. I'm not interested about getting paid , i just want to help the server-community and have great time as GM.
    Feel free to test me in a trial period to check my capability.

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=28785.0

l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com

Offlinegms

• L2topzone Votes: 28
    • Servers reviews: 0
    • L2topzone.com
      Re: GM LOOKING FOR SERVER
      « Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 01:18:13 PM »
      My name is John, I'm 24 years old and I'm Greek.
      I'm playing Linage 2 about 10 years since 2008, until now I've played countless servers and a lot of other games like dota wow etc.
      At this age now i feel mature to take the responsibility to become GM and support the players of Linage 2.
      I have been Moderator in a Chat (the closest thing I've ever done in "management") which is means that i know how to contact with people how to speak and how to communicate with them.
      I have played in the past GM servers so i have some experience in it. I've never got banned in any server and I always had the best attitude as player-gamer.
      I also know the rules of linage as an experienced player and i would love to support any server and the community for a better gaming experience.
      FOR CONTRACT WITH
      SEND HERE PM OR MAIL IN : giannismasses@yahoo.com
      I'm speaking satisfactorily English and perfect Greek as my main language. I'm not interested about getting paid , i just want to help the server-community and have great time as GM.
      Feel free to test me in a trial period to check my capability.

Sitemap