l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: New Clan - Recruting Members  (Read 3557 times)

OfflineLittleTiny

• L2topzone Votes: 0
  • Servers reviews: 1
    New Clan - Recruting Members
    « on: July 31, 2010, 07:41:53 AM »
    Hello there! Im Tiny, the Co-Leader of the Clan named Faded!

I would like to introduce you a brand new friendly and fun-giving clan!
    Our clan will be based on few trusted and close friends (we are looking for those trusted new members), so dont bother reading this if you will leave the clan if we change the server or something like that! Since we have no members yet, we decided to recruit someone from here! We have 1week till server where we'll play will open so... I guess we'll have few members till then!

Here's a shortcut to Clan Rules

And here's the topic about server we'ill play on (for now, temporary i guess)
    (We prefer playing on easy highrates since we dont have so much time to play L2, we have a life like everyone else does! And the classes are starting soon, so it means we'll have even less time than now)

(Also, if you think - "I like how the clan looks like but Why should i waste my time on this server?" - We got an answer, we dont ask you to play 0/24 with us on this server, it can be an alt (second server you play on - get online if 1st bored you) server for you, we just ask you to log few hours a day or even less - its your choice how active will you be, we dont criticize about that)

Interested to join? Want to ask something? You need more information?
    Visit our Forum/Site @ this location:
    http://www.creed.smffy.com/index.php
    (You will find my msn on forum too, so if you are a "talker" add me and we'll talk about everything you want - related to clan ofc)

Note: Just a quick note about applying, we dont need some kind of a "pro players" or whatever, we just need you to be relaxed (meaning - dont cry for items nor abuse the enemy if owned etc), skilled (just not to be a newbie i guess), and Fluent English speaking player! (Read the rules and you'll get all) That's all for now, see you on forums hopefully!

- Dont bother applying here, cause i'm not so active on these forums! Thank ya ;)

I didnt know where to post this since there's no general discussion section about Lineage2 so i thought this section will fit!

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=1369.0

l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com

OfflineDestiny

• Servers reviews: 0
      Re: New Clan - Recruting Members
      « Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 10:20:15 AM »
      1)I didn't see the server xp rate
      2)You didn't say about your previous expirience
      3)It was a clan like yours in a server(8 members) and all of them where down during pvp. 8v1 and I  had GS

OfflineLittleTiny

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 12:28:42 PM »
        1) In "About server topic" it says: Type - PvP Highrate (Few Gremlins - Max lvl)
        So you dont need to know rate actually, few gremlins and you are max lvl :)

2) What previous experience? We are brand new clan. If you mean on mine, its not much of an experience, i play few years and i am just a regular player (i know basic things).

3) Clan like ours? Like name or ... ? As we speak of PvP, i can tell you i maded clan because 1dude was inviting whole server in his clan and server was low populated, so i said "What the heck, i will make claN" so i can declare war on them (since there is PK Killer in every farming zone). And i can pretty much kill people, me and 1guy i met there (on the server) were going Boss zone and won a 4+Bishop vs 2(of us), and still we won! I dont want to talk about PvPs cause i dont want to advertise how we won or loss, i want to advertise the clan generally.

And an answer to your 'question' is: Nope, you didnt see us (our clan), you maybe saw same name, but thats not us, as i said we are brand new :) You seem like a decent player, if interested, visit the forums.

Thanks again ;)

Post Merge: July 31, 2010, 05:59:30 PM
        Server news:
        Going online today or tomorrow :)

Give our clan a chance! :)
        « Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 05:59:30 PM by LittleTiny »

OfflineDestiny

• Servers reviews: 0
          « Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 07:43:35 PM »
          Just I say that clan like yours are not able to do something special cause you don't know each other. I hope that you will succeed!!

OfflineLittleTiny

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2010, 12:35:45 AM »
            Just I say that clan like yours are not able to do something special cause you don't know each other. I hope that you will succeed!!

You are little right, but we can if we play highrates in my opinion! Anyway thanks :)

Post Merge: August 01, 2010, 07:44:12 PM
            Server we play on is online :)

Visit our forums
            http://www.creed.smffy.com/index.php

Seeya !
            « Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 07:44:12 PM by LittleTiny »

Sitemap