l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: [Guide]How to put your own teleports on your server!!  (Read 15533 times)

OfflineSaNyO

• L2topzone Votes: 0
  • Servers reviews: 0
    [Guide]How to put your own teleports on your server!!
    « on: April 19, 2010, 11:52:31 AM »
    Hello all. In this guide I am going to explain a nice custom activity that many admins don't know and that's the reason they don't create their own teleports in their server's custom Global Gatekeepers.

It's not something hard.... :D

Okay, first you have to know that you won't need anything else except your own server files. In this guide, I am going to explain you how to add your teleports using MySQL page and not NAVICAT..

First, open your server using the classic way.

Then, open the L2.exe and login to your server.

Now, go to the location that you want to add in your Gatekeeper and type the command:
    .loc [usage: /loc]

See the chat box and copy your location's ID's to a paper or your notepad anyway.

Now we are ready to add the location into the Gatekeeper.

You have already opened your server's DataBase using MySQL page (or NAVICAT). Go to the table named "Teleport".

Click at "Insert" button in order to add your own location.

Now, type your location's status:

Description:
    Here you write your location's name. You can add whatever you want here [Ex. Giran Castle Town]

ID:
    Add an ID, just try to think a good price that is not already existed (Ex. 88888)

Loc_X:
    Type here the first group of numbers that you copied before.

Loc_Y:
    Type here the second group of numbers that you copied before.

Loc_Z:
    Type here the third group of numbers that you copied before.

Price:
    Type the price that you want your teleport to cost. For example, if you type 500 here, then when a player uses this teleport he's going to get teleported in that location for 500 adena (if you haven't activated the free teleporting system from the config files).

Fornoble:
    I don't know what it is, type 0, I don't think it's important.

Press the "Enter" button on click on "Go" button at the end of the page in order to save what you just created inside your DataBase.

Wow! You just added your teleport into your DataBase, but we are not finished yet, we have to add the teleport into your Gatekeeper too.

Now, go to C:/Server xXx/gameserver/data/html/teleporter and select the file named with your Gatekeeper's ID.

Find the chat that you want to add your teleport on, or add a new chat [Ex. 31275-5).

Now insert the lines bellow in your html file:

<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_goto Type your teleport's ID here" msg="811;Type your teleport's name here">Type your teleport's name here[/url]

That was a code for a simple teleport without any icon or font name, it's just a normal teleport with a name like normal LII gatekeepers.

Check the code and see, that I lead you to add your teleport's name two times in a code. I do that, because your teleport's name is appeared two times inside the game. First in the Gatekeeper and second when a player clicks on it to teleport and he can see a chat window giving him the choose to cancel his teleport.

Anyway, you're ready. Close the file, save it and rr the server and your teleport will be ready inside your Gatekeeper.

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=939.0

l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com

OfflineDragoN.

• L2 Glorious
      Re: [Guide]How to put your own teleports on your server!!
      « Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 11:54:10 AM »
      haha good Guide man +1 By Me

OfflineSaNyO

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 12:27:11 PM »
        ty

OfflineGe09

• L2topzone.com
          « Reply #3 on: February 22, 2015, 05:47:19 PM »
          Thnx A Lot ! Very Usefull !

Sitemap