l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: Large Budget L2 Server High Five L2J (L2-Scripts) DYNAMIC RATES TBD  (Read 2261 times)

OfflineCosmicGM

• Hero
  • L2topzone Votes: 0
  • Servers reviews: 0
  • L2topzone.com
    • L2Cosmic H5
Welcome to the biggest L2 project

Stick around a while and learn a few things about us. I promise it will be worth your while my dear friends. First and foremost, I am the project manager here at L2Cosmic, you can call me [GM]Granny. L2Cosmic is currently in the alpha stage of our development but aim to provide the biggest server to hit the markets of this upcoming year with lots of great features for the community!

Our dedicated team of 15+ members have been busy coding our infrastructure from the ground up in combination with L2-Script.ru. With a professional staff and an excellent marketing team, our private server is here to offer you the best possible gaming experience in the absence of GM corruption, overpowered donations (i.e. olf's shirt, green cloaks, etc), and DDOS/SQL injection/security malfunctions that many servers seem to have nowadays as a result of nasty competition.

We're here to revolutionize the current standard of poor server management and give you the first professional private server in existence. This is not a cheap cookie-cutter server. We'd like you to take an interest in our project so we're giving people an early sneak peek of what's to come and welcome any feedback from seasoned L2 veterans. Feel free to check out our website and Facebook page for updates on our progress via video development blogs that I handle personally or simply email us for more information.

Everything you possibly need to know is in our website. Keep in mind, the site is still under development and its content may change without notice to you, the user. Feel free to browse our forums and keep yourself updated on this exciting new project. Our dedicated GM's check their inbox and forum threads daily.

We will be reaching out to players to test out our closed beta some time soon. Our advertising will be on hold until a launch date has been announced. If you feel that L2Cosmic is your kind of place, then swing by and leave us some feedback. Interaction between our team and the community is encouraged and we take all suggestions in a positive light.

Spread the word. Give us a shout and check us out!

*Rates will be set by a community poll. As such, they remain to be determined (TBD)
*Rates will be dynamic (high to low). Example, 15x-5x as character levels from 1-85

Cheers,
[GM]Granny

Updated 05/08/2014

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=19980.0
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 03:05:39 AM by CosmicGM »

l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

OfflineCosmicGM

• Hero
  • L2topzone.com
    • L2Cosmic H5
Bump.

I will be checking this thread everyday. Feel free to drop me a line :)

Cheers,
Granny

OfflineCosmicGM

• Hero
  • L2topzone.com
    • L2Cosmic H5
Bump.

OfflineCosmicGM

• Hero