l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: [Clan] Aggressors Recruiting for Lineage2.eu  (Read 2336 times)

OfflineRoyalty

• L2topzone Votes: 0
  • Servers reviews: 0
  • L2topzone.com
    [Clan] Aggressors Recruiting for Lineage2.eu
    « on: November 13, 2011, 09:19:40 AM »
    * I`m glad to represent our old clan that was called AbsoluteMonarchy some years ago, the clan was created
    by a guy called "Stardy" 5 years ago on the server, L2Abyss, but after a year of AbsoluteMonarchy`s
    existence the clan got dissolved and our members were distributed all over the Lineage`s world.

* After some years, a couple of the AM`s clan members got reunited and went trough the Lineage`s world to
    find back our leader and the rest of the clan but even after all the search we didn`t succed to find back the leader, neither the old members.

* Right here the story had to take an end but it didn`t, so the members that are reunited again
    are willing to recreate the lost clan but this time under the name of .:: Aggressors ::.

* As you may know we are not that many at moment but like I said, me and the rest of the members that are left
    won`t give up and we are willing to recreate the clan we knew before.

* If you`re willing to help us to build back this broken house and if you`re searching a new home
    then you know where you`re welcome.

* I think our old leader would be happy to see us building again the home, where everyone was
    like a friend, the best friend even more like a brother, to conclude this: LIKE A FAMILY.

* Me, as the new leader of this clan is inviting you to this family, so, be a part of us and be
    the one that you were allways willing to be, be a part of Aggressors.

So..the time came for us to enter the world of Lineage once again but
    this time, we go together, like a team.

To join, u need to apply to us.

FORUM: CLICK

If you`re willing to get accepted, then you should take care of 3 things:

1st)You`ll need some English skills(since we, the old members are only English speakers)
    2nd) Teamspeak is a need, w/o Teamspeak it`ll be hard to get into the clan.
    3rd)The activity shouldn`t be too low, neither I`m asking to play 12h`s a day, 3-7 h`s are just perfect.

To inform you about our future server`s, it`ll be like this: we`re going to play Lineage2 Official EU

Royalty
    Team Leader.

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=4796.0

Sitemap