l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: Lineage 2 Interlude Servers Read it all.  (Read 6199 times)

OfflineDoritos

• Grand Khavatari
  • L2topzone Votes: 6
  • Servers reviews: 1
  • L2topzone.com
    Lineage 2 Interlude Servers Read it all.
    « on: July 15, 2014, 07:11:11 PM »
    Quotes of another closed server after 3 -4 days:

Sv failed. Now is closed ! haha

This is Fail .. cant a guy play int pvp no custom with 100 ppl on ...at least for a month? is it too much to ask??!!

This is why I'm actually thinking in changing to H5.

Interlude servers have no good admins, I remember a time when every new server had their admin online for the first week doing manual and cool events.

Now, the most similar to that I saw lately, only Hide and Seek events. (I like it, but isn't it better for a pvp server to make 1vs1 or 2vs2 events? Is that really hard?)

They think they do balance their server, all they do is: Make mages hit harder and ressist more, make duelist/tyrants/archers/daggers/titan nerf. Don't let tank/titans wear bow cause it's no balance... So why in the official (Long time ago, and even now) people can use whatever they want? I mean, they use what they have in masteries because of the passives for p. attck, accuracy, p. def, evasion, move speed, etc... Going back to mages problem, So mages hit for 800 - 900 each nuke, MM hitting for 850 something like that. And voilá, server of mages.

You have to know, mages hit hard, but in LOW servers, where everybody has LOW items, in PvP servers, for having a normal mage community, I think they should hit for 400-500 each nuke. If they hit less, no mage community, and if they hit more, mages are OP. that simple...

Tyrants/Gladiators, they should hit hard, but with their CRITICAL in SKILLS, they live for that, if they don't crit, or don't crit that hard (Most used "fix") they're useless. I mean, why playing a critical hit relying character if you can't even make 1/5 crits? Or why playing it if with normal hit you do 500 dmg and in critical 900? (I saw that polenty of times, and full buffed.)

Armor/Weapon penalty. Give players options to change playstyle, I mean, archers in heavy don't have evasion and run slower, and usually low attck speed. A dagger in heavy... yeah, that might be the only problem, +1 for no heavy on daggers.Tyrants in heavy, they are slow as hell, and in heavy they sacrifice even MORE speed to have something else that light doesn't give. Titan and Tanks MUST have bow. Titans don't have ranged attack, and Frenzy doesn't add so much p. attck if it isn't 2h sword or 2h Blunt. Only tanks that has a passable ranged skill are Phoenix Knights/Hell Knights wich is a root and barely lands in PvP servers, so for having a chance of dealing a bit more dmg, they have to use bow to not run behind their running target, because, if you see a tank, you almost all the time run like: "I don't want to fight a tank, so boring."

That was all my advices for balancing...

Now server admins, be there in your server, if players see you, they believe in a future, and if server seems to have future, they will invite more people, or advertise it.

Be careful what you put in shop and how you want people to earn it. The worst idea ever is to put the RB Jewelry only by drop from Retail Raids = "Zerg clan dominating da bosses and da servah, we're proh because we have half server in our clan, proh" Meh... Finally people get bored because they can't get any jewelry or "Special drop" and leave. Don't make a server where you need to kill raid boss to have your individual stuff (Noblesse, Enchant +, LS)

Servers need to have something special that you use a lot in VOTE shop and only there. That way keep people voting, the best item: Life Stones.

No BoG's, make people go to olympiad.

Donations, I now, servers need money to be alive, but i.e max enchant is +10 and you give donator items +15, donate server and most of people leave when they notice that.

Please, please, please. NO CUSTOMS. Two situations:

Full custom-Star Wars server: Custom armors/Weapons/Baium hair and that stuff. "+50% of all your stats, I like star wars" That's so not Lineage 2.

Supossed custom (Apella) Or custom (Dark knight/Dynasty/Vesper/etc) with little bit more or same stats as normal S grade. Just, why? To look different? What's the point, really.

No Stuck-Sub servers, that's not Lineage 2.

Use retail high level areas for farm zones, there are plenty more areas than FG. An idea I got time ago, a Catacomb...

Don't nerf Bishops skills reuse, that's what they do, heal. (Maybe a nice idea, don't know if it is possible, making only 1 bishop per party)

PvP servers are what they are because they're intended to go straight to PvP, so why making safe enchant +3 and max +20 if scrolls are 66% or something? If you want that, you can make safe +3 max +10 or something like that.

Do not put custom TEXTURES of towns or areas, they're useless and mostly people gets error because of that.

I really enjoy Interlude chronicle, but a real Interlude, not a customized not Lineage 2 game.

Hope to see good servers now or I'll really go to H5, the second most used chronicle.

I apologize with people who like the customs or multi-skills but, you have to now, you're minority...

Thanks for reading, hope you understood.

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=19744.0

l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com

OfflineRaion

• L2topzone Votes: 13
    • Servers reviews: 0
    • L2topzone.com
      Re: Lineage 2 Interlude Servers Read it all.
      « Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 06:35:45 AM »
      i totally agree with u ...

Sign:- Elda Da Elf :))

OfflineMarcus

• L2topzone Votes: 0
      • L2topzone.com
        « Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 01:46:27 PM »
        true..

Offlinenoia

• L2topzone Votes: 2
        • Servers reviews: 2
          « Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 02:21:44 PM »
          It's your opinion and really.. really nobody care. Administrators who want to make a server, haven't ever dreamt to get opinion by other ppl. They paid for stuff, they do whatever they want. Even if lot of ppl. would agree with you it won't change anything.

OfflineDoritos

• Grand Khavatari
          • L2topzone.com
            « Reply #4 on: July 17, 2014, 05:25:39 PM »
            It's your opinion and really.. really nobody care. Administrators who want to make a server, haven't ever dreamt to get opinion by other ppl. They paid for stuff, they do whatever they want. Even if lot of ppl. would agree with you it won't change anything.

You think so? Imagine that you're a will-to-be admin, you see this, see a lot of people that agree, wouldnt you do a server with that info? I mean, If many players agree, it can do something about upcoming servers... Don't be so negative, man ;)

OfflineRaion

• L2topzone Votes: 13
            • L2topzone.com
              « Reply #5 on: July 17, 2014, 06:18:33 PM »
              Thats the Spirit!! :))

OfflineDoritos

• Grand Khavatari
              • L2topzone.com
                « Reply #6 on: July 19, 2014, 08:43:28 AM »
                Bump!

Offlinenandageorge

• L2topzone Votes: 15
                • L2topzone.com
                  « Reply #7 on: July 19, 2014, 09:02:47 AM »
                  adminstrators must hear their ppl in servers i agree with doritos

Offlinesilviu111

• Veteran Member
                  • L2topzone Votes: 0
                  • "Wars are fought with swords, not words."
                    • Facebook
                  « Reply #8 on: July 19, 2014, 10:33:10 AM »
                  +1 Doritos.

Offlinenoia

• L2topzone Votes: 2
                  • Servers reviews: 2
                    « Reply #9 on: July 20, 2014, 01:14:15 PM »
                    real vs fiction

OfflineDoritos

• Grand Khavatari
                    • L2topzone.com
                      « Reply #10 on: July 21, 2014, 10:53:46 AM »
                      Bump

OfflineDoritos

• Grand Khavatari
                      • L2topzone.com
                        « Reply #11 on: July 23, 2014, 01:48:11 PM »
                        Bump

Sitemap