l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: Game master application  (Read 1524 times)

Offlineiandemel

• L2topzone Votes: 0
  • Servers reviews: 0
  • L2topzone.com
    Game master application
    « on: March 14, 2015, 03:25:17 PM »

Hello

After playing this game since C1, that will say since 2004, I feel like I want to go back to being a Game Master. I'm not being in a rush to get full access to all those gm functions, I'm fine to start with low privilages and hopefully work my way up later. I'm very friendly and like helping people, that will say both new people and also experienced people. I'm also open minded, that will say coming with suggestions and new ideas etc if needed.

I have played on low-rated most of my lineage 2 time (x1 ,x3 and x7 servers), mid-rated (x20 and x30 servers) also high rated (mostly pvp servers).
    As Game Master i have earlier been GMHelper and GM before (mid-rate servers).

I'm looking for a stable server where the admins and game masters are doing their best to keep it active and fun for the players. Big community is always a plus!

Info about me:
    I'm 22 years old and live in Sweden. At the moment i'm in university and study computer sience. I would say i have good writing/reading/speaking skills in english and swedish, understand some norwegian and danish.

This is all i have to say in here, hope yall will find it interesting

You can reach me on this forum or my mail:  [email protected]

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=22894.0

Sitemap