l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: [Share]Not allowed Armor [Interlude]  (Read 6788 times)

OfflineStathinho

• L2topzone Votes: 0
  • Servers reviews: 0
  • Relax Mode: On
    • HostChefs
[Share]Not allowed Armor [Interlude]
« on: December 24, 2009, 08:46:07 AM »
Another share by me! It's an armor!! :o
Not allowed armor with very cool stats like you are the God of L2. (hehe  >:D)

Download here

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=270.0

l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Offlinedyingfate

• DyingFate
Re: [Share]Not allowed Armor [Interlude]
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2009, 06:20:18 AM »
This isn't your share.  This was created by someone else.  Please don't take credit for other peoples work thats really lame.  And before you say you did create this, no you didn't.  It's posted on RZ by the actual creator, same exact file structure, same file names, same file size the whole 9 yards cept your name is plastered allover it including the itemname where he didn't do that out of respect for sharing. Same with the dynasty custom shop that you posted here.  It was posted on RZ as well and on other sites.

Taking credit for other peoples hard work is lame dude.

credits go to CriticalError of RZ (for altering it to work for IL)

OfflineStathinho

• HostChefs
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2009, 06:56:43 AM »
First of all, Not allowed armor isn't created by me! Where did you see that? I just added my name on the file name and in tha armor!
Secondly, what is RZ?
Thirdly the dynasty custom shop is mine and you must refer toit in the appropriate topic.
Last but not least, respect the work that some people do here even if the work is not fully theirs'.

Offlinedyingfate

• DyingFate
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2009, 02:30:36 PM »
First of all, Not allowed armor isn't created by me! Where did you see that? I just added my name on the file name and in tha armor!
Secondly, what is RZ?
Thirdly the dynasty custom shop is mine and you must refer toit in the appropriate topic.
Last but not least, respect the work that some people do here even if the work is not fully theirs'.

Dude you did NOTHING but reshare this and you plastered your name allover it in the itemdata file.  That's way unacceptable.  Saying by yourname.  The rar says by your name.  You posted this saying another share BY me.  No offense I will NOT respect people that take the files from another website, put their name in it and say it's theirs.  That's disrespectful to the original owners and as the RULES of this forum state -

And do not forget those who don't have their work here to give credit to that which has made that project.

OfflineStathinho

• HostChefs
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2009, 02:11:24 AM »
You should also know that CriticalError is my friend! I don't say that this is mine 100%, but i have the permission of him to reshare his shares...
And, at least someone here in the forum is working to reshare or share his own stuff. Just respect for this!

Offlinedyingfate

• DyingFate
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2009, 02:18:18 PM »
You should also know that CriticalError is my friend! I don't say that this is mine 100%, but i have the permission of him to reshare his shares...
And, at least someone here in the forum is working to reshare or share his own stuff. Just respect for this!

*chuckles*  Really just brilliant.  I do not respect people that do reshares.  As for kind of hinting I should share my stuff.  Gladly.  After I've completed the faction system for epilogue and after I've had my time in the spotlight (a month or so) sure i'll give it out.  Other than that what would you like me to share the npc buffer edits?  Or the entire buff skill duration list for l2j?

In the end, it does NOT matter if you have permission to REshare or not.  I've heard that about a billion times.  You don't go in there and make it look like its your stuff.  It winds up into an issue JUST LIKE THIS.  The rules state to give credit to the creator (as do almost every single l2* share area online) because trust me, if I can find the true owner on things you're claiming as yours then so can any ***.

OfflineStathinho

• HostChefs
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2009, 10:18:51 AM »
Well at some point you are right. But as i said, i am the only one who is doing this!
Stop here!!!

Not any more off-topic posts!

Offlinedyingfate

• DyingFate
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2009, 08:41:42 PM »
This isn't off topic, you're violating forum rules.  It clearly states to give credit SO GIVE CREDIT  If ya don't, that's really bad that a Moderator wont' even follow the rules.  Doesn't matter if YOURE the only one or not.  Rules are rules PERIOD.

OfflineDownUnder

• L2topzone Votes: 6
  • http://www.L2Drug.com
    • Join Us
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2010, 05:39:18 AM »
Can You Upload Some pic(s) With Armor??
Thanks!

Sitemap