Launching - April 29, 2017 - 08:00(EDT, Eastern(UTC -4)
Introducing L2Idle - Dynamic. A server with retail gameplay with some twists, botting is allowed to make things different and interested we are the first server to encourage botting. Buff times increased, a convenient shop to make your journey a bit easier and other minor changes to make gameplay more enjoyable. Read below to discover all of the features.Rates:EXP/SP:
Dynamic, the higher level you are the more EXP you will gain.(Up to a maximum of x10)Adena:
Retail Character Information:
- Skills will be automatically learned.
- Players have spawn protection up to 10 minutes, if no actions are made.
- New characters will start with some useful newbie items.(see this thread)
- Drops will be automatically picked up.(Excludes raids)
- Mana drug will be available which recovers mana overtime. No instant mana potions besides elixers.
- Inventory is increased to 250 max, warehouse increased 200 max, and weight limit is increased drastically for convenience.
- Nevit's and Vitality fully working.
- Fame acquisition is increased while in a fort or castle siege, fort increased to 100/5mins, caste increased to 500/5mins.
- Hunting Point System: As you kill monsters, your character will accumulate points, which can be exchanged for various goods at the Services NPC.
- "Buffed" monsters randomly spawn over the world, which are harder to kill but give bigger drops.
- Castle Benefit - if you own one, you have a special NPC that will increase clan reputation for a fair fee. You can also change your subclass here aswell as your own shop / teleporter.
- Convenient Control Panel:
- Block EXP
- Refuse Trades
- Protection against unwanted buffs from players
- Automatically turn shots on after login
- Hide shops for better loading
-Armor, Weapons and Jewelry up to A-Grade (As luxury shop).
-Shots and misc items needed for skills etc.
-Vote shop, to exchange vote tokens for goodies.Buff Information:
Normal Buff Limit:
24(+4 with Divine Inspiration)Dance/Song Limit:
14Trigger Buff Limit:
Buffs will be 1 hour in duration, excluding some to give support classes more of a role.
Excluded Buffs(will remain retail duration and not available at NPC):
Miscellaneous change you should know about:
- Chant of Victory (Retail)
- Magnus' Chant (Retail)
- Victory of Pa'agrio (Retail)
- Prophecy of Fire (Retail)
- Prophecy of Water (Retail)
- Prophecy of Wind (Retail)
- Dance of Berserker (Retail)
- Dance of Shadows (Retail)
- Song of Windstorm (Retail)
- Song of Purification (Retail)
- Pa'agrio's Fist (Retail)
- Blessing/Gift of Queen (Retail)
- Blessing/Gift of Seraphim (Retail)
- Dwarven Buffs (Retail)
- Counter Critical (Retail)
- Chant of Protection (Retail)
- Blazing/Freezing Skin (Retail)
Fortress guards have had their levels increased to 76, to increase KE drop chance.
.hellbound - check hellbound status
/time - see server timeL2Idle - Dynamic(Low-Retailish) Features -Work In-Progress]Check here for updated feature list, because this is work in progress.[/URL]