l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: [REC] Ravagers Recruting !  (Read 1787 times)

OfflinepqTeSTpq

• Body Language Expert !
  • L2topzone Votes: 497
  • Servers reviews: 0
  • L2topzone.com
    [REC] Ravagers Recruting !
    « on: December 29, 2014, 04:12:55 AM »
    Clan leader : seppuKu

Hello there fellas."Ravagers" opened recruitment.We are looking for good,experienced International people,that know to assist/follow in pvp and speak good english,also we use RaidCall.We play only high rate servers so dont worry about too much time spent on l2 and not doing important things in real life.We all work/got high school and so on,but when we play l2,we do it good.

Who played here and made a 9x9 or simple pvp with us knows that we are good.Now,some of my members moved from country/stop playing l2 and we are looking for new members for our family.We play VS the best java clans on RU,BR and EU servers so we expect seriosity and commitment for this project i started along with my friends.We quit playing this server but i came here to see if i can recruit some people for a new server which opens soon.I know there will be some haters that wont agree me,they always are some,but we are a new clan,we played together or 1 vs another many times,but never in this formula.But we do it good so far.Hope you will give us a try and after you will convice of what i said.

Contact : pi2de.2010 skype.After we discuss about your l2 experience and others we will give you the current seerver we play and raidcall ID.Thx for the time and we expect your requests soon and we will discuss more there.We are good players but more than that,we are a great family.

Best wishes my friend and we are waiting your messages !

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=21802.0

Sitemap