l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: Lineage2Classic is server with lot of bags  (Read 3092 times)

OfflineVernans

• L2topzone Votes: 0
  • Servers reviews: 0
  • L2topzone.com
    Lineage2Classic is server with lot of bags
    « on: November 11, 2015, 03:31:18 PM »
    Dear players, if you think about game on this server, even don't start
    Server was opened with lot of bags and all this bags still here. For example, It's C1 classic x3 server where has to be party from 9 people, but here is party only from 7 people, like in God. This Problem still here after 3 weeks of opening. Next - map. You can easy fall into textures, some NPC are not available.
    Anti bot hunters easy can say "you're bot" even if you're not. And then you will have to pay. Despite on this fact, every minute in your PM, friends and on the mail ten of bot will offer adena to you. Anti bot hunter uses an extreme teleport in other locations, and nobody cares that you can haven't hp. So some players die and lose equip, because someone reported on you.
    So if you wanna play on server with lot of bags, middle online and risks to be banned in every minute - welcome)

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=24840.0

l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com

OfflineDoritos

• Grand Khavatari
    • L2topzone Votes: 6
    • Servers reviews: 1
    • L2topzone.com
      Re: Lineage2Classic is server with lot of bags
      « Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 08:17:34 PM »
      Not defending it, since I don't play it, but I've read their forum enough to know:

It is not C1, it's not any lineage 2 chronicle. It is "Classic" it has features from C1 (equipment and stuff) to GoD (Skills set time refresh, balance in classes etc)

About the rest well, can't say much since as I said before, I don't play it
      « Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 08:18:08 PM by Doritos »

Sitemap