l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: [Guide] Installing A NPC Buffer On L2J Packs.  (Read 17632 times)

OfflineHeRoMaN

• L2topzone Votes: 0
  • Servers reviews: 0
  • L2J Server Developer
    • WwW.L2-Justice.Tk
[Guide] Installing A NPC Buffer On L2J Packs.
« on: January 25, 2010, 09:31:06 AM »
Well , I've Seen Many Topics About This Subject.. I Mean The Probs With Buffer , That It Says You Don't Meet The Criteria And i'm retarded..

Anyway. Let's Start. First We Download The Buffer We Want. We Are Currently Searching Quest Based Buffers. ( JScript Or Sth.. )

Here, Some Buffers In Order To Avoid The Search :

1st Buffer {Oneo Dev Team}

2nd Buffer {xofox}

3rd Buffer {Me}

4th Buffer {L2Lover}

5th Buffer {Gangsta / Kazeno}

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok...

Now , Let's Start Installing The Buffer...

NOTE* That's For INTERLUDE.

1ST STEP:

For Experienced :Take The .SQL File An Insert To Your Database Via http://localhost/a  , Or Navicat.

For Newbies : Open Navicat , And Press Double Click On Your Database. Then Press Right Click And The Option : Execute Batch File . Find Your SQL File And Press Start. If An Error Appears , That Says Unsuccessfully Or Something , Reply Here And : Upload The SQL File And Tell Me What Pack You Use. IF It Finished Successfully , We Continue.

2ND STEP:

For Experienced : Place The .html Files To Your Pack.

For Newbies : Copy The .html Files And Paste Them To : C:/MyServer/GameServer/Data/Html/Default

3RD STEP:

For Experienced : Go And Place The 9999_NPCBuffer Folder ( Or 9998_NPCBuffer , It Depends On The Buffer...!) To Your Pack.

For Newbies : Copy The Folder '9999_NPCBuffer' And Paste It To : C:/MyServer/GameServer/Data/JScript/Custom

4TH STEP:

For ALL :

Open The File _Init_.py Which Is Inside The 'Custom' Folder. (*C:/MyServer/GameServer/Data/JScript/Custom *)

Delete ALL It's Contain.

And Paste This :

Code: [Select]
__all__ = [
'3995_echo',
'4000_ShadowWeapons',
'6050_KetraOrcSupport',
'6051_VarkaSilenosSupport',
'7000_HeroItems',
'8000_RaidbossInfo',
'9999_NPCBuffer'
]
print ""
print "importing custom data ..."
for name in __all__ :
    try :
        __import__('data.jscript.custom.'+name,globals(), locals(), ['__init__'], -1)
    except:
        print "failed to import quest : ",name
print "... done"
print ""

Save It And Close It.

Open Your Server Or Restart It.

//spawn The NPC And Have Fun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's Start...

NOTE* This Is For KAMAEL / HELLBOUND / GRACIA

1st STEP

For Experienced :Take The .SQL File An Insert To Your Database Via http://localhost/a  , Or Navicat.

For Newbies : Open Navicat , And Press Double Click On Your Database. Then Press Right Click And The Option : Execute Batch File . Find Your SQL File And Press Start. If An Error Appears , That Says Unsuccessfully Or Something , Reply Here And : Upload The SQL File And Tell Me What Pack You Use. IF It Finished Successfully , We Continue.

2ND STEP

For Newbies : Copy The .html Files And Paste Them To : C:/MyServer/GameServer/Data/Html/Default

3RD STEP

For Experienced : Go And Place The 9999_NPCBuffer Folder ( Or 9998_NPCBuffer , It Depends On The Buffer...!) Into Your Pack.

For Newbies : Copy The Folder '9999_NPCBuffer' And Paste It To : C:/MyServer/GameServer/Data/JScript ( The Folder Might Be Named : Scripts, Thats Not A Problem. )/Custom

4TH STEP

For ALL :

Now , Go To C:/MyServer/GameServer/Data

Find And Open With Notepad The File :

'Scripts.cfg'

Get To The Last Line.
Press ENTER
And Paste This , As Last Line :

Code: [Select]
custom/9999_NPCBuffer/__init__.py

Save It + Close It.

Open / Restart Your Server.

//spawn The NPC And Have Fun.

Well , Just Because Im Really Good Today ! xD

I Will Tell You How To Insert .SQL Buffers Too..!

First , Find A Buffer.!

Here Are Some , To Avoid Searching.

1st Buffer {Me}

2nd Buffer {g1ta0}

Let's Start Installing It! ^_^

Ok...

Now , Let's Start Installing The Buffer...

NOTE* That's For INTERLUDE + KAMAEL + HELLBOUND + GRACIA

1ST STEP:

For Experienced :Take The .SQL Files An Insert To Your Database Via http://localhost/a  , Or Navicat.

2ND STEP

Open / Restart Or RELOAD NPC + HTML ( //reload html * //reload npc )

//spawn The NPC And Have Fun!

And Because Im Very Good Today And Many People Dont Like 19 Mins Buffs + 1 min Songs...

Take These 9H Skills.

how to install?!??!?

paste the .xml files to C:/MyServer/Gameserver/Data/Stats/skills

Open / Restart OR Reload Skills ( //reload skills )

And You Are ok.

P.S: If The Buffer Is .SQL Buffer , The Server Needs RESTART.

Not RELOAD.

P.S 2: Do Not Spam Plx :)

P.S 3 : The 9Hours Skills Are For INTERLUDE.
Credit: Stefoulis14

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=422.0

l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

OfflineDownUnder

• L2topzone Votes: 6
  • Servers reviews: 0
  • http://www.L2Drug.com
    • Join Us
Re: [Guide] Installing A NPC Buffer On L2J Packs.
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 04:34:37 PM »
Is Stefoulis15 no 14:P
BTW Good Share....;)

Sitemap