GM commands, Skills / Formulas, Misc - Part I
- addition of //knownlist : allow to check target's knownlist. Eventually, the use of that command would be extended later.
- from now, //gm schedules the rollback of the previous accesslevel (allow easy testing without manual accessLevel drop/add + character relog). Default 1 minute.
Skills / Formulas
- rework Func and classes holding such data (notably moving from  to List).
- rework Env to match with latest L2J (getters / setters, "div/mul/add/sub"Value methods, getPlayer() addition).
- drop numerous unused Conditions (9 overall).
- rework calcHitMiss method (roughly -10% success compared to before), add night and Z+- modifiers, lower behind and side modifiers (from 20/10 to 10/5).
- fix gladiators charge system. It matches L2OFF IL.
- matkModifier && levelModifier ratios from skills % landrate are reworked, as it is currently totally breaking formulas.
- numerous cleanups (complete some javadoc, drop useless methods, reorganize checks in order to avoid to calculate not needed stuff).
- fix a NPE caused by selecting "show skills" chat option on a skill trainer NPC with no active target.
- doors getName() is correctly setted, while internal getDoorName() and _name dissapear.
- revert some sections of rev 239 concerning sieges dates. Drop 7 signs period check aswell (not existing on retail).
- fix few concurrency weaknesses.Part I means there's a part II, it's UNSTABLE. Use it at your own risks. There were too much edits to be able to re-read what I edited, I decided to commit it like that.
Sieges, MDT (Part I), Misc
- fix registration date end calculation (cf : Siege participation registration is closed twenty-four hours before the start of the siege.).
- registration date is now calculated on server startup, and based on siege date (it was missing).
- move siege logs when a new date is setted, not on server startup (well if your server had old dates and need refresh it will show, but otherwise it won't).
- rework startAutoTask() in order to avoid to cancel/set twice ScheduleStartSiegeTask (if date is too old and need to be edited).
Monster Derby Track - part I
- announcements aren't broadcasted twice anymore and are based on zone types, not on L2RaceManager knownlists.
- race informations are now refreshed on player teleport (can see properly monsters).
- set the default race number to 1 instead of 4.
- setup race announcements like L2OFF, using a 20min game cycle rather than 10min.
- move the entire race system logic from L2RaceManagerInstance to MonsterRace. Reduce the number of running tasks from 40 (20 per NPC) to 1.
- newSpeeds() isn't processed twice anymore (dropped from newRace() end).
- newRace() logic is rewritten (avoid to get NPC clones, better performance).
- implements "View Past Results" button (holding past races informations up to 7 races).
- fix few warnings spotted by new Eclipse version, ty SweeTs.
- fix previous commit regarding //enchant admincommand (was testing with only me online, so didn't see this coming), ty SweeTs.
- fix FuncMAtkCritical, ty sahar to point it.
- add 2 methods to broadcast crap, toAllPlayersInZoneType() and toAllPlayersInRegion(). Each allow numerous packets as parameter.
MDT (part II), Misc
MDT (part II) - a big thanks to roko91 for odd calculation ^^.
- move MonsterRace in most appropriate section (instancemanager.games)
- add data persistance :
- current race state is saved on race end. The current race number is retrieved from history aswell.
- bets on lanes (from CURRENT race) are saved on ticket obtention. It allows to recalculate odds without errors.
- fix previous commit regarding "View Past Results" button (records should be shown from newest race to oldest).
- add odds rate calculation per lane (happens at "tickets sales closed" event).
- the odd of the first place is now saved on HistoryInfo.
- drop double message on ticket obtention.
- implements "Calculate Winnings" button (3 different bypasses, with numerous checks).
- add retail HTM when you got too much quests. Ty Root.
- fix a ConcurrentModificationException ; slight rework of L2SiegeClan. Ty sahar.
can be found here :Downloadable archive on is not allowedPublic GitHub hosted by Bryan