Changeset 351 (416)
Sex Enum, Sex-based collision, GameServerRegister, ClassId cleanup, Misc
Sex Enum - Ty lord_rex.
- setsex admincommand allows only etc, female and male states. There is no more toggle possibility. If you set nothing or a wrong Sex, it defines it as male by default. If the character sex is already setted to the given sex, then it doesn't edit it.
- Fun fact : etc state for player looks like female. For koreans, women are objects...
Sex-based collision implementation - Ty lord_rex.
- Fix oversized weapons on females (notably visible for dwarves).
GameServerRegister is reworked to match aCis database installer standards.
- Add "clean" option, which allows to drop a SINGLE server.
- Keep the possibility to drop all servers using "cleanall".
- Add "exit" option.
- Rework "help" : renamed as "list" and it is easier to see if an id is already used.
- Informations refresh is correctly handled (before you had to close and launch back the program to get it updated).
ClassId cleanup - Ty Hasha.
- ClassId is merged with old PlayerClass, allowing some nice optimization.
- Race is renamed ClassRace.
- ClassType is dropped, use regular int instead.
- Possible subclasses for a class are generated and stored on a sexier way. Fix also an issue if the method was used on a custom way.
- Drop 3 variables from xml/classes (already handled by ClassId enum).
- Multiple FindBugs fixes.
- Rework throne sit system to be stored on its own int, because it was using mount system int and was causing issues.
- Fix the following issue : Wrong parameter count '2' for SystemMessageId: SM[761:S1_CANT_ENTER_ALLIANCE_WITHIN_1_DAY]
- Fix Q625 npc messages for retail ones. Ty SweeTs.
Changeset 352 (427)
Quests, Movement, Cleanup, Misc
- Addition of Q221 && Q229, ty roko91.
- Add numerous SOUND_ITEMGET sounds to match aCis quests standards.
Movement - Ty Hasha.
- Fix movement multiplier.
- You can't walk anymore if you're mounted (avoid moonwalk issue).
- Few animation based interactions use movement multiplier ; drop getAnimationTimer().
- Multiple uneccessary overidden methods are cleaned up.
- Fix player based water speed (not based on run speed, got its own value).
- Fix player based walking speed (not based on run speed, got its own value).
- Few variables are renamed (boolean notably), and the class is more organized.
- _vehiclePosition is now a SpawnLocation in order to keep track of heading information (used for a packet).
- Drop GatesRequest && SummonRequest classes.
- Better use of OOP for initCharStatusUpdateValues() method.
- Merge isWearingArmorXType methods, and add checks for NONE and SHIELD cases. isWearingArmorType(ArmorType) is the result !
- Internal "one shot" Runnable classes are dropped.
- L2BoatInstance is merged to L2Vehicle (no use to get abstract), L2BoatAI is renamed L2VehicleAI for the occasion.
- Fix oust system. Add deletion message on ticket consumption.
- Vehicles packets writing style is unified and avoid to generate Location objects.
- Improvement of Location && SpawnLocation classes. The idea is to refresh the object instead of creating a new one.
- Fix NextAction infinite loop (must be cleaned once action is done). Ty Kraker for report.
- Add ActionFailed on onIntentionInteract (to fix multiple clicks). Ty Hasha.