l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: Why Only Interlude Servers? READ IT.  (Read 5886 times)

OfflineStaRVIP

• L2topzone Votes: 0
  • Servers reviews: 0
  • L2topzone.com
    Why Only Interlude Servers? READ IT.
    « on: August 22, 2012, 01:04:39 PM »
    Well i saw all Lineage 2 Sites and as i saw there are like 70% Interlude Servers and 30% are Freya , Gracia , High Five.
    Interlude is so old chronicle and make people get bored fast why u people that wanna make new projects in lineage 2 private servers not make High Five or Freya Servers? i see that all people looking for a Freya , High Five servers so would be better for all to change your Minds from Interludes to Freya , High Five

Thx  With Respect StaR

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=9155.0

l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com

Offlinekonos

• L2topzone.com
      Re: Why Only Interlude Servers? READ IT.
      « Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 03:17:34 PM »
      Well i saw all Lineage 2 Sites and as i saw there are like 70% Interlude Servers and 30% are Freya , Gracia , High Five.
      Interlude is so old chronicle and make people get bored fast why u people that wanna make new projects in lineage 2 private servers not make High Five or Freya Servers? i see that all people looking for a Freya , High Five servers so would be better for all to change your Minds from Interludes to Freya , High Five

Thx  With Respect StaR

Soon h5 pvp server opens.Stay tuned for more info ;)

Offlinel2intigo

• L2topzone.com
        « Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 04:20:37 PM »
        For me Interlude is the best every. After Epilogue, H5, and now the m0st f-cking version GoD, l2 is dead. Classic will be played always! : )

OfflineWarZone

• L2topzone Votes: 3
        • EchoKinetics - Rebirth
          • EchoKinetics Rebirth
        « Reply #3 on: August 22, 2012, 04:42:56 PM »
        Dont try to flash people's mind . If you think why they create Int instead of H5 ?! Because many of us hate new clients. Thats why we remain in old clients and i wish there were more retail like servers on C4 C5 C6 where the real game was . Now the new chronicles totaly destroyed the L2 spirit and thats why  GoD is free and thats why soon will die !!!

[Sorry for my English]
        « Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 04:43:51 PM by WarZone »

OfflineMaasLanderNL

• Servers reviews: 2
        • The mind is the most powerfull weapon u own
          « Reply #4 on: August 23, 2012, 01:30:27 AM »
          srry to say this but the l2 feeling dies coz all the No0b!sh admins make farmzones and costum currency and way to high rates that kills the l2 feeling not the chronicle HI5 or any other for that manor, its the admins of the servers, they kill the l2 feeling.

in my opion a good private server can still survive but like i said than the admins have to lose the farmzones which they dont coz "we lose pvp if we dont" in my defence this is bullsh!t, than the costum crap and currencies also a big fail l2 is made to pay with adena or craft with mats every other costum currency besides that kills the l2 feeling, than we have the damn vote reward on most servers you can only get certain items by voting also bullsh!t if players love your server they will vote and the vote will be with honour not for items. than we got the rates all servers with 100+ rates ^_^, l2 is about getting ur lvls and gear over time not in 1 day like on most servers.

so if you ask me its a bunch off bulls!t if u say its the chronicle that kills l2 its the damn No0bisch admins who kill the l2 feeling.
          « Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 01:32:40 AM by MaasLanderNL »

OfflineStaRVIP

• L2topzone.com
            « Reply #5 on: August 23, 2012, 05:10:36 AM »
            Well a Classic High Five server could be good for all...

High Rate Retail  but none trying to do it im just trying to suggest to everyone that gonna make a lineage 2 project try a classic high five server

OfflineGraetMaestro

• L2topzone Votes: 1
              « Reply #6 on: August 23, 2012, 05:48:05 AM »
              srry to say this but the l2 feeling dies coz all the No0b!sh admins make farmzones and costum currency and way to high rates that kills the l2 feeling not the chronicle HI5 or any other for that manor, its the admins of the servers, they kill the l2 feeling.

in my opion a good private server can still survive but like i said than the admins have to lose the farmzones which they dont coz "we lose pvp if we dont" in my defence this is bullsh!t, than the costum crap and currencies also a big fail l2 is made to pay with adena or craft with mats every other costum currency besides that kills the l2 feeling, than we have the damn vote reward on most servers you can only get certain items by voting also bullsh!t if players love your server they will vote and the vote will be with honour not for items. than we got the rates all servers with 100+ rates ^_^, l2 is about getting ur lvls and gear over time not in 1 day like on most servers.

so if you ask me its a bunch off bulls!t if u say its the chronicle that kills l2 its the damn No0bisch admins who kill the l2 feeling.

hello and yes its  that what you say and  all hi5 don't have  the   true regions + geodata HI5  ( its just Freya or other Chronic modifications) .... and its same  what you say, the owners just want get ppl  and make *** servers with all *** things and don't care if have a true  Hi5 or not ( with   true regions+ true Geodata) , the owners just want  to be the first  Hi5  ,and think with that ppl come... and if put in game  GM shop with everything  that is good and if is a  HIGHT rate more good then   :)
              « Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 06:04:48 AM by GraetMaestro »

Offlinemaniac13

• L2topzone.com
                « Reply #7 on: August 23, 2012, 07:23:40 AM »
                for me hi5 is the best chronicle and many other ppl agree with me and if you remember in hi5 server play more ppl than other cronicles.For example world(2500)ppl online age(1500)ppl online and other server .Also in interlude olympiad sucks cause you play always in the same arena and everything is so slow.If you remember on youtube the are thousands of videos that show olympiad hi5 and as you can all see this is so f@cking cool(perfect arenas,and good ebough balance).Also as you can see in russians server there are 4k ppl and ofc they play in hi5 chronicle if europe ever make a server like them we gone have double ppl online .But it needs hard work because when a server is fail its owners fallt.I hope i n the future there will be a european hi5 x10-20 server with really plenty of ppl online.

Offlinemaniac13

• L2topzone.com
                  « Reply #8 on: August 23, 2012, 07:27:42 AM »
                  Also it would be much better without op donation like l2 world 300 or more euro to take best armor omg cheaters
                  « Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 07:35:33 AM by maniac13 »

OfflineStaRVIP

• L2topzone.com
                    « Reply #9 on: August 23, 2012, 12:14:03 PM »

Thx  With Respect StaR

i need info info

OfflineWrath

• (-_*)
                    • SuccessfulPeople
                      « Reply #10 on: August 23, 2012, 04:45:23 PM »
                      lineage 2 srv interlude retail is the best... now GoD client not is l2 is hmmm MU all know what is this game? h4h4 lot of customs, epic fail :/

I N T E R L U D E   4ever*

Offlinekonos

• L2topzone.com
                        « Reply #11 on: August 23, 2012, 06:29:50 PM »

Thx  With Respect StaR

i need info info
                        in 2-3 days probably h5 pvp server will open =) Just finishing some things!Stay tuned!!!!

OfflineStaRVIP

• L2topzone.com
                          « Reply #12 on: August 25, 2012, 05:35:32 AM »

Thx  With Respect StaR

i need info info
                          in 2-3 days probably h5 pvp server will open =) Just finishing some things!Stay tuned!!!!

Give Info / Website / Forum Or Something

OfflineL2Showdown

• L2Showdown
                          • L2topzone.com
                            • L2-Showdown
                          « Reply #13 on: August 25, 2012, 06:18:05 AM »

Thx  With Respect StaR

i need info info

Give Info / Website / Forum Or Something
                          www.l2showdown.eu5.org                       

Sitemap