l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: LF NEW SERVER PVP  (Read 4921 times)

OfflineSeras

• L2topzone Votes: 0
  • Servers reviews: 0
  • L2topzone.com
    LF NEW SERVER PVP
    « on: November 04, 2013, 07:56:30 AM »
    LOOKING FOR NEW SERVER PVP CUSTOM /NO CUSTOM HI5 OR INTERLUDE ... SERVER TO BE OPEN YESTERDAY OR TODAY >>> SAY FAST I DON`T HAVE WHERE TO PLAY

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=15726.0

l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com

HitsFr0mTheB0nG

Re: LF NEW SERVER PVP
    « Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 08:12:21 AM »
    Take a look here :)
    Grand Opening tomorrrow 17:00 GMT+2
    http://l2joe.eu/features.html

OfflineSeras

• L2topzone.com
      « Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 08:24:56 AM »
      pff ... 3 days ago i make 1 post ... in my language .... 300 look at my post and they say +1 you are right. I tell and here
      Apella and l2gold/monster weapons .... man it`s 2013 no? apella and monster wep are the best fail/sux custom everrr , Weapon look like for kids 5 years ... ... man in 2004-2006 L2evo add batter custom then you now in 2013 .. in 2004-2006 l2evo have Vesper Noble /Not allowed /Platinum and Weapon Vesper and Icarus .... In 15 min you add this customs ... need only to download 1 patch and to put it in your DateBase .... hello mannn open your eyes it`s 2013 .... Delete apella/monsters and learn add somthing else ... 9 years man - 9 years ... and you and others  ppl like you add more apella and monster in his server ... look at this photos if you understand what i tell here ...
      https://www.facebook.com/lineage.abyssal/photos_all here are customs for year 2013 .... now rly sry .... but you can delete your server ... i will never enter in this ****...
      « Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 08:25:39 AM by Seras »

Offlineveretti

• L2topzone.com
        « Reply #3 on: November 04, 2013, 09:55:24 AM »
        l2dubai os life again if you want come there l2dubai.zapto.org/

OfflineSeras

• L2topzone.com
          « Reply #4 on: November 04, 2013, 10:07:49 AM »
          i enter man but i don`t like style of farm .and server have low players ... admin need to learn how to make farm to be more easy ... not only with vote and donate ... i have vesper noble +16 ... and wep +16 ...

HitsFr0mTheB0nG

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2013, 05:14:19 PM »
          pff ... 3 days ago i make 1 post ... in my language .... 300 look at my post and they say +1 you are right. I tell and here
          Apella and l2gold/monster weapons .... man it`s 2013 no? apella and monster wep are the best fail/sux custom everrr , Weapon look like for kids 5 years ... ... man in 2004-2006 L2evo add batter custom then you now in 2013 .. in 2004-2006 l2evo have Vesper Noble /Not allowed /Platinum and Weapon Vesper and Icarus .... In 15 min you add this customs ... need only to download 1 patch and to put it in your DateBase .... hello mannn open your eyes it`s 2013 .... Delete apella/monsters and learn add somthing else ... 9 years man - 9 years ... and you and others  ppl like you add more apella and monster in his server ... look at this photos if you understand what i tell here ...
          https://www.facebook.com/lineage.abyssal/photos_all here are customs for year 2013 .... now rly sry .... but you can delete your server ... i will never enter in this ****...
          i will say only 1 think!
          IT'S YOUR OPINION!
          i don't like l2gold weapons too exept halisha,i love apella armors but i am administrator an since i create a server for the people i will create something that people will like and after too many convertations i see that people loves L2Gold weapons and Apella armors!
          You like it?fine
          You don't like it?fine again it's your opinion!
          But i will not look 1 guy on 100 guys :)
          Thanks for your time.

OfflineSeras

• L2topzone.com
            « Reply #6 on: November 04, 2013, 05:32:45 PM »
            i enter in your server ... 6 online :)) i see after 7 h ... all love your server... rly man ... you don`t know me, i make the biggest server custom with my friend ... it`s bad cuz me can`t make server .... ( my server) ... i tell you look at pics .... and learn
            « Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 05:33:09 PM by Seras »

HitsFr0mTheB0nG

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2013, 05:46:43 PM »
            i enter in your server ... 6 online :)) i see after 7 h ... all love your server... rly man ... you don`t know me, i make the biggest server custom with my friend ... it`s bad cuz me can`t make server .... ( my server) ... i tell you look at pics .... and learn
            dude it was closed beta phase and now we make the last fixes for the grand opening so next time learn to read for our infos :)
            the grand opening is tomorrow at 17:00 GMT+2 and we already have 3 clans waiting to join + some people so yes people like my server!

OfflineSeras

• L2topzone.com
              « Reply #8 on: November 04, 2013, 06:05:16 PM »
              ok man whatever ... customs 2004 :)) for kids ... i think this 3 clans are kids all :))10 years ...

HitsFr0mTheB0nG

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2013, 08:03:18 PM »
              ok man whatever ... customs 2004 :)) for kids ... i think this 3 clans are kids all :))10 years ...
              ye ok :)

Offlinecrz

• L2topzone Votes: 52
              • L2topzone.com
                « Reply #10 on: November 05, 2013, 06:45:41 AM »
                Seras  I like "2013" customs but i  also like "2004" so  next  time  you  open  you  big mouth think of the old school guys who just want  to  rape it !!!!
                HitsFr0mTheB0nG I  did  not  join your  server (yet!!!) but  i  will so  Good luck  with the  server !!

OfflineSeras

• L2topzone.com
                  « Reply #11 on: November 05, 2013, 07:08:43 AM »
                  i only say ... i don`t like his server .... in 15 min he can add batter custom :) for more players if he don`t want ... let him to stay with 60 maxim online ...

HitsFr0mTheB0nG

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2013, 08:06:39 AM »
                  Seras  I like "2013" customs but i  also like "2004" so  next  time  you  open  you  big mouth think of the old school guys who just want  to  rape it !!!!
                  HitsFr0mTheB0nG I  did  not  join your  server (yet!!!) but  i  will so  Good luck  with the  server !!
                  Thanks mate

Offlinecrz

• L2topzone Votes: 52
                  • L2topzone.com
                    « Reply #13 on: November 05, 2013, 08:10:28 AM »
                    and do you need to rub it in his  face  to  do that ?
                    you could say that  the  sv  is  not  for  you  and  good luck ...
                    and  10year kids, you  have  insulted  all the  players .Now my question what makes  you so special?
                    you  have  10 and a half?

HitsFr0mTheB0nG I dont take sides but It's just my opinion ^^
                    « Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 08:12:07 AM by crz »

OfflineGraetMaestro

• L2topzone Votes: 1
                      « Reply #14 on: November 05, 2013, 11:31:23 AM »
                      hello   
                       i dont know .. but i think the " L2Request section " its for ppl  LF a server and other users  post  a server weblink
                       for the first user  check the server ... not to make discussion .. or im wrong ?  can you all understand ?  thank you for your attention

Sitemap