l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: Lineage.ru Ester x5 versus real life  (Read 4765 times)

Offlinel2-euro

• Lineage.ru
  • L2topzone Votes: 0
  • Servers reviews: 0
  • Lineage.ru
    Lineage.ru Ester x5 versus real life
    « on: May 05, 2015, 09:18:00 AM »
    Hello  world! At this thread i’d like to tell you about great server Ester x5 of Lineage.ru project.
    About 1.5 months have passed after opening but it is still alive, it is really interesting to play here. I am sure that this server will leave only good impressions in your mind.
    Grand Opening was amazing. I cant remember when i saw such number of players before.
    Here are some screens from the opening.

But GO is not the end like on other server. We continued our work and made 1st GvG 3x3 tournament. It was good tournament and players liked it too.

[youtube]mhw8ja3ng4k[/youtube]

But dont worry, it is only beginning. In 2 weeks after opening there is still high online. It even increases in comparison with opening.

We have already created many events for our players and continue doing it. So don’t worry about what to do, there is always something special from our team where you can take part.

Passed events:

Aden Castle Town’s Day

Heavy medal event

Easter Egg event with bonuses for newcomers and donation bonuses

… and so on….
    Calendar of events for Ester x5

We clearly understand that it is impossible to save all players on our server. Thats why we try something new to draw your attention. So, we continued our work and created 2nd breath for Ester x5 which will help you join to server’s life.

This bonus start brings not only new players to our server but also new Dota agathions for our players.

As for server’s community… Our players the best. Almost every 2-4 days i can watch their videos with some battle from our server.

[youtube]Pg-t7ptB-aE[/youtube]

[youtube]YH3lE_8GNeY[/youtube]

[youtube]m-DNqqmNSCk[/youtube]

[youtube]yFJg4fqzZRc[/youtube]

It is not the end! We will continue creating something interesting for you. In nearest future our “Running person” event will be. Don’t miss it or you will regret.

Join us!
    Our facebook group:  https://www.facebook.com/Lineage.ru
    Our website:  http://lineage.ru/

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=23440.0
    « Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 09:19:41 AM by lineageru »

l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com

Offlinel2-euro

• Lineage.ru
    • L2topzone Votes: 0
    • Servers reviews: 0
    • Lineage.ru
      Re: Lineage.ru Ester x5 versus real life
      « Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 05:17:32 AM »
      Dear friends, Congratulations to all of the Great Victory Day May 9th!

To celebrate this holiday, Managing Aden Ahuron Raulian, again prepared for all the gifts! Ahuron location can be found in Ancient Battleground, he will be there until 12 o'clock at night. Hurry up! Find him and take your gifts!

Sitemap