l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: Certus needs YOU!  (Read 2110 times)

OfflineKiefer

• L2topzone Votes: 218
  • Servers reviews: 1
    Certus needs YOU!
    « on: November 14, 2011, 01:27:42 PM »
    Recruitment is still active, looking for people who have a lot of energy and enthusiasm to work on the server. After a long time we want to activate the x666 server. Due to the fact that I do not have so much time to care for and keep the forum to answer all the questions. Thats why we are looking for new administrators. Preferred person with a lot of time and an additional advantage is good knowledge L2j files.
    As always room in our ranks are for new GMs, Moderators, and Graphic Artists.

Do you have a lot of new ideas? Eagerness to work? A lot of free time? WRITE! Maybe we are waiting just for you.

Contact MSN: isInteger@gmail.com

Soon as it's possible we would like to present to you our new low/mid rate servers. Which will be using L2Off files. With our friends from Lithuania, we have been working several months on this project on files Interlude but because of lack of time (work, family, etc.).Thats why we are looking for people who are just as fascinated by this game as we are, and have the experience, free time, lots of ideas for diversifying the gameplay.To be clear we are not seeking Dev, this is our job, we are looking primarily Graphic Designer, Person that now how to write Script, people who have experience in conducting with server, as an a administrator or Gamemaster.
    Files are not generally available, you will not find them anywhere on the Internet, offer for sale. Currently the files using three online servers with average ~ 1000 people.

We offer:
    - Place in the team,
    - Privileges on the forum and in the game,
    - Work in a pleasant and competent team,
    - Interesting and challenging tasks and responsibilities,
    - The possibility of financial reward.

Requirements:
    - Experience in a similar position,
    - Young person (min. 18 years)
    - Ambitious
    - Having a general knowledge of the game,
    - Communicative English language skills,
    - Self-directed, organized,
    - Motivation to work.

Tenders should be sent by e-mail address: isInteger@gmail.com
    Remember we don't know you, first impression is important, on how you will present to us that will depend on our willingness to cooperate with you.
    Regards

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=4810.0
    « Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 01:28:08 PM by Kiefer »

l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com

Offlinebuschrko1

• L2topzone Votes: 0
    • Servers reviews: 0
    • L2topzone.com
      Re: Certus needs YOU!
      « Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 02:14:56 PM »
      i am intresed! i would like to be the forum administator + gm in game for mor information invite me in MSN buscheu@hotmail.gr

OfflineKiefer

• L2topzone Votes: 218
      • Servers reviews: 1
        Re: Certus needs YOU!
        « Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 06:28:56 AM »
        i am intresed! i would like to be the forum administator + gm in game for mor information invite me in MSN buscheu@hotmail.gr

Are you retarded or yes? Read my post again, I have given contact e-mail.

Still looking for staff members. We've received couple dozens of applications until now, but gathering a good team is hard.
        « Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 03:11:00 PM by Kiefer »

Sitemap