l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: Experienced GM looking for server  (Read 1893 times)

Offline{GM}Comatose

• L2topzone Votes: 0
  • Servers reviews: 0
  • L2topzone.com
    Experienced GM looking for server
    « on: July 10, 2011, 03:16:50 PM »
    Hello, my name is Cameron and I have been a GM on 3 past servers, 1 of which I was HGM, I didn't like that as much as Event GM however. I am very good at looking for cheaters also. I would be able to do a lot, I am very active unless there is something major happening with my family, but I would go on to tell you about it.
    Anyways, I have been playing ever since C4, and I love being a GM, I am very friendly, and the players usually get along with me very well. I know how to handle myself in touch situations, and I have helped bring a server up from its ashes. It was a good experience, and I learned a lot from it.
    I require Freya or High Five servers, just because of the content, and I am more familiar with those. I currently have High Five installed, so that would be best, but I would be willing to reinstall. I bring everything up to the leader, and I usually have a conversation with the leader every few days of what I encountered so that he/she is aware of everything, and I am great at coming up with ideas, but if you don't like it, i respect your decision, and it wouldn't be brought up again.
    So I can do Event GM, HGM, just a GM there for everything, I can pretty much do everything. I am very familiar with all the commands, and if I were to have a question, I am not afraid to ask. I can usually find bugs and bots. I usually create a nonGM character to test things, but nothing else. I look down on cheating, and cheaters would be brought to the admin's attention.

So if you are interested in my services, please email me at [email protected], I might not get PMs on this site because I might be looking around.

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=3494.0
    « Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 06:36:32 PM by {GM}Comatose »

Sitemap