l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: GameMaster is Looking for a Serious Lineage II Server  (Read 1996 times)

Offlineforceone10

• L2topzone Votes: 0
  • Servers reviews: 0
  • L2topzone.com
    GameMaster is Looking for a Serious Lineage II Server
    « on: July 25, 2012, 09:37:17 PM »

Hello,i am from Greece and i love playing L2.I am playing l2 since Prelude and stopped in Gracia Part II and continued as a gamemaster cause i was tired of Gm friends (giving items,xp,lvl up and help to their friends to be strong in game).I know everything about l2 so i can help to petitions that i will answer when i will be online.I can make wonderful events by my own or with others GMs too so players can have a wonderful time and i can answer to all petitions/pms cause i know almost everything about L2... i will be online everyday for 8-10 hrs or more ready to help everyone that needs my assistance.I can also be forum moderator and supervise the forum too...I am FAIR and i provide Justice to game and respect to every player.I speak 2 languages (Greek and very good english) and Admin,HGMs and GMs can communicate with me with :MSN,GMAIL or skype (or sth else if you want). I would prefer a server that is very serious so i can help him to grow up and be famous for its activity and staff and i would prefer to be InterLude low/mid rate or freya/hi5 low/mid rateserver but i can work in every type of server ...Thank You If You are Interested in just send me an e-mail to marvel3404@gmail.com

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=8817.0
    « Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 07:24:24 PM by forceone10 »

Sitemap