l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: GameMaster Resume *sounds like a job interview o_O*  (Read 1939 times)

OfflineSkylark

• L2topzone Votes: 8
  • Servers reviews: 2
  • L2topzone.com
    GameMaster Resume *sounds like a job interview o_O*
    « on: July 02, 2014, 05:46:30 PM »
    -
    - Name: Anthony
    - Server (or server types) you have played on: i have played for about 6 years starting gracia final on Lineage2dreams, from there i went to playing more servers to get the hang of every type of server u could find let it be mid rate or high after i took a break i went into playing Aion.

- Do you have any previous experience as a GM? I have about 7 years + of Gming experience from Lineage 2 and Aion together,  I stood as Head GM on Lineage 2 and HeadAdmin on Aion, i recently stop doing aion due to work but now i have some free time to lay around.

- Name reasons why we should choose you: Well i have experience from playing so much as a player and Gming that i can see the point of views from both sides without a problem, i dont like doing favorites on anybody or player let it be friend family or w.e or even donator if u bring me bullshit i bring u rule punishments.
    On top of that iam fluent in spanish and can understand it about perfect its not native but i can hold a conversation lol

- How can i contact you? You can Throw me a Pm with information about your server or post here and then ill throw u my Skype.

I would like the server you present to me to have a future, dont get me wrong i have no problem GMing on any server but i rather a high rate thats based around pvp or a midrate that shows enjoyment and not just a few months or days of being open.

If your servers already open and u looking for a person to add to the team i would love a shot :D

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=19601.0
    « Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 07:04:19 PM by Skylark »

Sitemap