l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: Guy looking for Interlude server to gm[no matter the rate]  (Read 3032 times)

OfflineVersusXIII

• L2topzone Votes: 0
  • Servers reviews: 1
  • United we fight, divided we fall.
    1. What’s your name? Daniel

2. How old are you? 17

3. Your Sex? Male

4. Where are you from? Ukraine

5. What languages are you speaking fluently? Ukrainian, Russian, English, German, Greek.

6. As a GM you must be active daily on forums, are you willing to spend 30 minutes/1 hour on the forums? Of course I am. To be more accurate I usually spend more time on forums to be up to dated with players needs and wants.

7. How long will you spare your time to the server? 6 hours and more.

8. For how long have you been playing Lineage 2? I'm playing Lineage 2 since c2. I started before 5.5 years.

9. Have you ever been a GM on another server? I've been lots of times, I even owned my server and I know how things work out.

10. Why do you want to be a GM? I like helping servers, I love being a GM and helping people.

11. What will you do to improve the server? Well, anything that the owner/administrator will ask me that needs improvement, will be improved and I'll be part of it.

12. What events would you like to run? Korean party vs party, russian roullete, party vs party, 1v1, all vs all, hide and seek, find the drops, kill the gm and other which are my investions.

14. Do you know about the GM basics (Such as the GM rules, How to act as a GM, what actions to do when etc) if yes please list them? Of course I do. First of all, I give items to nobody. No matter if he is a relative or a close friend of my. Only administrators are able to give as a part of a donation, and of course only with gms allow I can give an item enchanted as an event's price. Also I am not allowed to have an in-game character.

15. If you find a dual boxer, what would you do? I become banhammah! :D

16. If you find someone using L2walker, what would you do, and how would you detect it? There are many ways to understand if someone is using L2Walker or any kind of exploit, and if I can't with only in-game access I'll tell the owner to check the data-base.

17. If someone is insulting you and your family with various things, how would you react and what actions would you take? First of all I warn him, if he continues he gets jailed, and if he continues again, I ban him.(First I ask for owner's approoval to ban him[I'll show him pics with proofs], and then I react as I believe it is neccessary.)

18. If a near friend of you is asking for items and various, what would you do and how would you respond? No,no and no! I never was corrupted, and I'll never be. I don't care even if a relative of my asks me items. I care, NOT!

19. How can we reach you? via msn: [email protected]

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=1201.0
    « Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 04:08:08 PM by VersusXIII »

l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com

OfflineVersusXIII

• Servers reviews: 1
    • United we fight, divided we fall.
      Re: Guy looking for Interlude server to gm[no matter the rate]
      « Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 06:12:01 AM »
      Still looking for a position.

OfflineSessioner

• Servers reviews: 0
      • L2topzone.com
        Re: Guy looking for Interlude server to gm[no matter the rate]
        « Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 04:16:44 PM »
        Hi There My names frankie
        29 from england
        im looking for gm status been gm on my own server know all about gm
        i can be online all day everyday guarenteed
        i have games for server to play can get server fun and want ppl to come play on server give me a chance and i can show you what i can do

Sitemap