I'm Andrew , 20 years old
I speak English , French and Spanish.
What can I say about me? First of all, Lineage 2 is my passion. I've been playing since C3 and with time and good moments Lineage 2 engaged me.
My experience as GM is more short. I would say I've started in this since Interlude, gaining experience in my job with dedication. I've passed many servers. Many of them failed as projects and some others were good. I have to say that I'm friendly and job-loving person.
I've been GM/HGM
feels to be GM (how to act, how to help etc.) and how it is to be a GM. I want to become a
GM because I get a good feeling when I know I am helping the players. Also I
enjoy doing something for the server and see it grow.
What I can do for you:
- Help players out of their problem.
- Watching for rulebreakers ingame.
- Finding buggs and report or meaby even fix them.
- Giving events. (if needed)
- I've got some great ideas how to make the server and the site even
Why should you pick me:
- I'm a experienced GM, so I know how to act in difficult conditions.
- I speak english quite well.
- I'm willing to work for and with you to get the best possible server.
- I respect that you are the leader of the projects, that means I'll try
to come up with idea's and discuss them with you. If you don't like it I
won't continue about it.
- I can communicate very well.
What I expect from you:
- English speaking community and staff.
- Consider the server as a serious project, not like a half year project.
- Not to be greedy, donations are needed, but the rewards may not be
- The server has to be balanced, it hasn't to be perfect but it may not
have any overpowered custom items.
- A capable team that takes the server seriously and does not abuse their
- MSN/Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
-Skype : Pwnerx1