l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: Looking for GM [Already Open server]  (Read 7587 times)

OfflineL2Logitech

• L2topzone Votes: 64
  • Servers reviews: 0
    Re: Looking for GM [Already Open server]
    « Reply #20 on: April 07, 2014, 01:28:03 PM »
    Name : Panos
    Position that you apply for : I can be from HGM to EGM and from DEV to first tester
    Experience : (years/months/none) I was ADM at L2Memories(2009-2012) and at many servers GM and HGM
    Why do you should be on this position and not an another guy ? : I have to much free time and i want to play again L2 if you want me i can play as test first week and after that if you want you can promote me to GM or what you want

l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com

OfflineDaminaIamGreenGR

• L2topzone Votes: 0
    • Servers reviews: 0
    • L2topzone.com
      Re: Looking for GM [Already Open server]
      « Reply #21 on: April 12, 2014, 08:06:45 AM »
      Name:John
      Country:Greece / I can speak a great variety of languages like:Greek,English,Italian,Spanish,German
      Position that you apply for: HGM,GM with countless hours online
      Experience:I've been playing for 7 years now..was HGM on many servers that i can enumerate privately

The Reason why i should be in this position and no someone else:is because i am interested in creating and making a stable server with active Gms and Community.Also,something that i believe is very important is that i don't want to take part in the server as a player which means i have no interest in helping (in a bad way) other people or even my chars cause i won't have any.

That's enough for now i believe,if u want more infos add me on facebook:https://www.facebook.com/giannis.tassis.9

Sitemap