l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: Nice event gm - Looking for Freya / Hi5 server  (Read 1835 times)

OfflineRikkert

• L2topzone Votes: 4
  • Servers reviews: 1
  • L2topzone.com
    Nice event gm - Looking for Freya / Hi5 server
    « on: May 17, 2012, 06:50:45 AM »
    Hello everyone,

I made up some questions about being a gm and here are my answers:

1. What's your name?
    bryan

2. How old are you?
    17, but dont mind the age.

3. What's Your Gender?
    male

4. Where are you from?
    holland

5. As a GM you must be active daily on the forum , are you willing to spend 20 min/1 hour on the forum?
    sure

6. How Many Hours Can You Commit To the server a day?
    every day around 2 hours, vacation more.

7. How long you have been playing Lineage 2?
    around 6-7 years

8. Do You Have Any Past Experience Of Being A GM?
    yep, i was event gm at http://l2forever.us and http://l2ferrum.net78.net

8.a. If You Have Any, Would You Be Able To Prove It?
    yes, ive got screens of it

8.b. If You Have GM'd Before, What Events Have You Held?
    Hide & seek, Treasure hunt, Evil yeti, B grade 1v1 event (also available with 3v3 / 5v5 on crowded server) and my personal favourite (its a grand event) the "Story event"

9. Why do you want to be a GM?
    I want to be a gm because that helps me deal with problems from other people. I will also get to know players from all around the world. I like to help people and with that, I try to do my best to make the server iam being a gm for very big.

10. What will you do to improve the server?
    Advertise, and keep the players happy so they wont leave. maybe i will try to tell them to get their friends and dig into my contacts and old enemy's.

11. Do you know about the GM basics? [Such as the GM rules, How to act as a GM, what actions to take, etc]
    Yes i do know that, on last server i was gm they liked me very much... it was sad that server had to shut down... if it wasnt for me, server was dead already cuz admin wasnt on... never...

12. If someone is insulting you and your family, how would you react and what actions would you take?
    i would stay professional and be the adult.

13. If a close friend of you is asking for items and other things, what would you do and how would you respond?
    I would say that iam not going to corrupt the server. I do not like corruption at all since i experienced it a few times when i was playing on a private server as a player.

14. How can we contact you? (e-mail, msn, etc)
    Email: [email protected]
    msn: [email protected]
    steam: rodeo_clown1

15. Can you speak English?
    yes i can speak english pretty good, but i can still learn a thing or two.

16. You know any other languages besides English?
    I know dutch very well and a little german too. I can also speak with a translator, since i play on many spanish servers where i do not understand a thing they say.

17. On A Scale Of 1-10 How Well Do You Know The Game?
    I think i will give myself a 8, because there are some things that i dont know, but lets make that even less. and there's always a possibility to learn, iam not always right...
    after all, we're all humans.

18. Past Servers You Have Played On:
    Too many to count, lemme tell you a few -.-'
    l2 blaze, l2 forever, l2inc, l2extreme, l2chaos, l2 lindvior, l2 livepvp, l2 bloodmoon, l2 memories, l2signs, l2 sanctum, l2vr, l2arenagaming, l2 ferrum, and a lot more...

19. What Can You Bring To GM Team?
    i think i can bring a little fun, but when it comes to the point we need to decide something crucial, i can be very serious... thats why i hate admins / gm's who are acting childish at crucial times. I've seen a lot of these guys, and i did not think they were up for the job at all.

20. Are You Willing To Only GM And Stop Being A Player If Needed?
    yes i would.

21. Describe yourself [Max 2 lines]
    I think people can talk to me easily, and tell me everything. whatever situation i get in, i can stay cool, but if people keep annoying me i can get angry a little... but thats easy solved with a jail or chat ban.

I hope you would choose me to be event gm, cuz i like to be one

greetings,

bryan, alias Clash [My GM name]

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=7799.0

Sitemap