l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: [Recruiting] Admin/developer for a new project!  (Read 2068 times)

OfflinePlayger

• L2topzone Votes: 1
  • Servers reviews: 0
  • L2topzone.com
    [Recruiting] Admin/developer for a new project!
    « on: June 19, 2012, 08:26:29 PM »
    Hey there.

I'll basically just give you the short version;

Im looking for someone to start a new server with. I have previous experience, a dedicated server, an open mind, fluent English and no tolerance for corruption and related.

What I was thinking about is preferably an Interlude or early gracia server, with high or moderate rates, and a farm area for ancient adena/Spam is not allowed stones which will be used as currency for special items. (no custom ones). The idea behind it is to create a pvp server where the pve/farming part is essential without making it boring or too easy.

So what im basically looking for is a guy that can compile, fix and maintain the server and its related, whilst I'll be working on advertisement and a website. (unless you've got one).

If necessary donations will be possible to fund for whoever works on the server and its files. 

For further discussion and sharing of ideas, please contact me on the following contact information below.

[email protected] (if you prefer IM; [email protected]

I'd love to enhance my post here but I cba at the moment. 
    Add me or mail me for a serious talk.

Sinclery, Simen.

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=8322.0

Sitemap