l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: [Sell] Faction server pack  (Read 6164 times)

Offlinefactions

• L2topzone Votes: 0
  • Servers reviews: 0
    [Sell] Faction server pack
    « on: February 13, 2011, 04:21:27 AM »

I am selling a preconfigured and ready to start faction server pack. It is made on latest Freya rev.

All the players has to choose one of two factions to fight for (Red or Blue).

Each faction has their own safe base, where they can shop, buff, sell items and etc.

When they'r ready to fight, there's a faction teleport waiting for them wich will port them to current

battlefield.

Each side has one teleport place to theyr base in battle. And they get additional teleports when they capture

flags in battle.

Flags can be captured by killing them. You can't do any damage to your own flag to prevent any cheating

attempts. At the start of a round there's 3 neutral flags in each map. One they're captured they change color to

red or blue. When a players kills a flag he gets a reward of ancient adena, wich he can latter trade for some

goods.

All the players get instant 75 lvl, and they gain xp and adenas by killing oposite faction members. Players get

aditional adena rewards if they perform a killspree's. Subclasses doesnt require any quests. Taken sub will be

level 75 aswell. There's a faction shop implemented, wich allows players to buy various needed items (b grade to

s84). They can buy b grade items for free. From a grade the prices go up wicth each grade.

Also implemnted scheme buffer wich allows every player to create buffs schemes.

Another feature is NPC wich shows players pvp rankings. You can view who has most kills during current round and

who hast most pvp kills overall.

I added some protections from cheating. Players wont be able to trade with another faction. Same goes for shops,

clan, party invites. If a player kills another player with same IP adress, he gets no reward. You cannot attack

player or his pet from same faction.

Currently there's 5 maps implemented (Dragon Valley, Giran Town, Gludio Castle, Ruins Of Despair, Underground

Coliseum). Each round lasts 45 mins. After that all the players can vote for next map. New maps can be added

easily.

When a players joins a battle, he gets a red or blue circle around him (like in duels) to represent his faction.
    When players leaves battle and goes to safe base that circle is removed.

Thats some features of the server that I'm selling. I was building it for myself, but unfortunately I wont have

time to run it. If Anyone is intherested in continuing this project, please contact me. You will get all the

source code, datapack, sql, precompiled server and custom system folder. If you want to try the features by

yourself you can go to Lineage2 Faction Wars | Red vs Blue
    Download system from there and test it. Web page isnt in english, but I think you'll find the system anyway

(Siuntinai-->Siustis). I can include web page files aswell. Web page was done using wordpress. You can contact

me by email: batonas@gmail.com

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=2426.0
    « Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 01:20:02 PM by factions »

l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com

OfflineDownUnder

• L2topzone Votes: 6
    • http://www.L2Drug.com
      • Join Us
    Re: [Sell] Faction server pack
    « Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 04:43:49 AM »
    1 : Good Luck With your Sell!
    2 : Give Us Some Protections Of This Packet!! thank you!

OfflineAkken*

• L2topzone Votes: 2
      « Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 04:52:27 AM »
      pm me with your skype and tell me price :)

Offlinefactions

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 01:21:28 PM »
        pm me with your skype and tell me price :)
        Just send me an email, and we will discus everything.

OfflineAkken*

• L2topzone Votes: 2
          « Reply #4 on: February 19, 2011, 03:16:38 AM »
          i coded this mod.. and i am willing to share it for free with source...

The mod was shared but a little bugged i fix it and coded it... the reason i do it.. he requests too much money and with bank for free stuff

Offlinefactions

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2011, 09:04:03 AM »
            i coded this mod.. and i am willing to share it for free with source...

The mod was shared but a little bugged i fix it and coded it... the reason i do it.. he requests too much money and with bank for free stuff

What????
            You coded what? You coded the pack that I did? You never got my files so how you managed to fix something in it? I request to much money???? 50 euros for many hours of hard work is to much? Wake up!!! And the explanation that there's no bank in your vilage seams like another atempt to scam... Bunch of strange people contacted me during past few days...

OfflineL2DragonNest

• L2topzone.com
              « Reply #6 on: March 09, 2012, 04:17:20 PM »
              i well by it if is still exist... 50 or 100 euros for me is ok.. pls add me on skype-----> Riper rip or send me email ----->manosalonso@hotmail.com
              i am waiting
              Thanks.

Sitemap