l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: [WTS] [H5] Custom Community Board With GK,Buffer,Store,Ranking,Auction and more!  (Read 7837 times)

OfflineHaddWik

• L2topzone Votes: 14
  • Servers reviews: 0
    Hello, I want to represent you my community board for High Five servers.

• Announcements - You can write in-game announcements that will be stored directly to database! (Announcements are loaded only on server's starting and when new announcement is made! Nothing is loaded directly from the database on each player request.)
    • Off-line Messaging System - Your players can send messages via CB and administrators can read it when they log-in via command or from Admin Panel.
    • Board Gatekeeper - Having the function to show who is the current owner of the castle town and how many players are inside!
    • Board GM Shop - Your players can buy weapons, armors and consumables from there.
    • Board Buffer - Having pet buffs support and scheme functions with config to block using it outside peace zone.
    • Board Symbol Maker - Your players can draw, remove or buy dyes from there.
    • Board Blacksmith - Your players can augment, remove augment and use all blacksmith goods there.
    • Board Warehouse - Available private and clan warehouse also available Wondorus Cubic goods.
    • Auction House - Where your players can trade any valuable in-game items!
    • Party Matching - Where your players can search for parties or create parties.
    • Region Manager - There your players can check information about castle's owning and siege's status and also can use the desired castle messenger!
    • Ranking Board - The place where Top 10 PvP, PK and Most Active players are listed. (Updated by configurable time.)
    • Olympiad Board - Where your players can check out the current class ranking and how much time is left until the cycle ends. (Updated on each match finish.)
    More features are going to be added soon!

I'm offering LIVE PREVIEW on my test server where you can test anything and check out the board.

Price: 25 Euro + Support for installation and updates if new functions are added.

If some one is interested, add me in skype -> walkataaa or send an e-mail @ valeri.lubenov@gmail.com

Russian packs and fandc are not supported!

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=22115.0

l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com

OfflineHaddWik

• Servers reviews: 0
      3 copies sold! Bump.

OfflineHaddWik