l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: WTS L2Genesis Files Cheap [Interlude Server]  (Read 4950 times)

OfflineAkken*

• L2topzone Votes: 2
  • Servers reviews: 0
    WTS L2Genesis Files Cheap [Interlude Server]
    « on: May 05, 2011, 05:35:55 PM »
    I am currently selling my servers files. I recently got a High DDoS attack and also some 5 days mysql backup loss so i decided to close the server instead of rollback him. So if someone want them just pm me and i think that server will have a better luck .

Features are like this:
    Code: [Select]
    L2Genesis has recently updated to interlude, marking the end of the 2+ years of C3/c4. There is no better time to join L2Genesis than now! Come experience what makes the best L2 server to date!
    [Enchant Rate]
    Safe: +7/+8(main piece armor)
    Max: +25
    Mana potion add 400+ mana and reuse delay 10 seconds
    For more mana you have at your skills, skill relax.
    Regular scrolls: 85% weapon, 85% armor/jewels,every enchant decrease rate with 5%. Failure will break items.
    Crystal scrolls (from Luxurius Merchant): +65% chances, every enchant decrease rate with 5%. Will not break items.
    Blessed scrolls (dropped from mobs with high stats): Add 40%, like if you enchant from 10-11 with normal or crystal you have 50% so with blessed you have 90%. Will not break items.
    Skill enchant rate: Starts at 92% and every level decreases by 5%.
    [Other Rates]
    -Fast leveling to level 80. This is to get players immediately into the PvP situation w/o putting a cap on their character advancement.
    -Adena rate is reduced. The GM shop has items that cost appropriate amounts of Adena. The rest of the items are obtained in other ways.
    [Teleporter]
    -Teleportation is available to all areas of the game.
    [NPC Buffer]
    -L2Genesis has a NPC buffer where it offers you almost all buffs and songs/dances. There’s two ways to get buffs: You can make schemes of up to 49 buffs on fighters and 36 buffs on mages and it will save the schemes on your character (up to 6 schemes per character). When you need to get buffs, simply click on the scheme you created and you’ll instantaneously receive the buffs. The other way to get buffs is to simply click on “single buffs” and choose from the categories of buffs to be applied one at a time.
    -Songs, dances and buffs are 2 hours long.
    -Any self-buffs, such as Rage, Warcry, Furious Soul, Noblesse blessing, etc, do not take up buff slots.
    -The Buffer can also buff your pets with schemes. Pets are limited to have 15 two hour buffs.
    -The Buffer has a heal function that will restore you and your pet to full status, you cannot use the buffer while flagged or in combat mode.
    -The Bufferit is spawned in towns.
    [Characters]
    -No weight penalty, no grade penalty.
    -Marriage System: Married couples can teleport to each other. Married couples get Cupid’s bows that can shoot healing arrows. Married couples also get 2 skills that can be only used on each other: 1 greatly increases your patk/matk when your partner’s HP is low. The other one greatly increases your partner’s Pdef/Mdef for short periods of time.
    -For every 100/500 PvPs your name/title colors change to a different color.
    [PvP, Classes and Skills]
    -Meticulously balanced classes. No more archer or necro zerg.
    -Supporting classes that have their buffs in the buffer are given other functions. For example various skills have been added to BD/SWS/Prophets.
    -Bladedancer and Swordsinger’s hits can hit up to 2 targets per one swing.
    -Enchanting BD or SWS’s dances or songs with +cost will increase their power by 1%. They then can be used to buff parties with slightly better songs and dances.
    -Classes that shouldn’t be using heavy armor get a penalty for using heavy armors. Classes that shouldn’t be using bows get a penalty for using bows.
    -All transformations work, 99% of skills work.
    -All except healing skills do not use mana nor do they consume items like Soul ore.
    - Huntervillage is a normal zone where you can have an arena-like PvP.
    [Events]
    -Autoevents such as TvTs, CTFs, DMs. All events have absolutely robust team-attack protection, spawn zone protection, and reward the loser teams with 1/3 of the prize.
    -GM and Server hosted events.
    [Subclassing and levels]
    -A character can instantly subclass to any class after level 76.
    -Subclasses can level up to lvl 80 as well, and can learn divine inspiration auto.
    [Noblesse and Hero]
    -Heros are chosen every two weeks.
    -Hero weapons are boosted but and enchantable
    -There is a item-limiter to prevent heroes from using advanced equipment in Olympiad, as well as skill-restrictions and same IP checks.
    [Items]
    -The tiers of weapons are: S grade SA, Tier 1 SA, Tier 2 SA, Unique (monster) weapons and Legendary relic weapons.
    -Armor sets are: A/S grades (A grade armors are boosted to be on the same level as S grades), Titanium , Dread , Genesis , 3 variations of epic-armor, Demonic rare set .
    -Over 60 accessories offering different stat boosts to characters. A character can wear two accessories at the same time. Some high-end accessories are obtained through instances/quests. Some examples include accessories that can make you hit two targets around you at once, accessories that can let you have 2 more force charges than the maximum, accessories that give you skills such as Kamael rush skills and invisibility.
    -tattoos each giving a different bonus.
    -Augmentations, Enchant skills, etc.
    [Clans, Sieges, Fortress Sieges]
    -Major Castle Sieges: Innadril, Aden, Rune, Schuttgart, (every week). Possessing a castle gives the clan benefits. For example the Castle randomly generates items and materials, and has special teleporters. Castle circlets give bonuses.
    [Misc]
    -Edited raid bosses gives players on this high rate challenges and rewards.
    -Extra measures applied to rid of cheaters and exploiters – such as IP and previous target checks for pvp points, and auto-detector and banning of botters.
    Come try it, you won't be disappointed!

I give the source free

Price: x2 Paysafe of 10euro
    Price: 15 Euro on paypal

PM Me

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=3034.0

l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com

OfflineDownUnder

• L2topzone Votes: 6
    • http://www.L2Drug.com
      • Join Us
    Re: WTS L2Genesis Files Cheap [Interlude Server]
    « Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 11:32:07 PM »
    Trusted Seller!
    good Luck my friend!

OfflineAkken*

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2011, 05:19:35 AM »
      Trusted Seller!
      good Luck my friend!

thnx dude

BTW FOR BUYERS.. YOU CAN HAVE A TEST SERVER AS I GOT STILL THE SERVER'S MACHINE

OfflineAkken*

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 11:37:37 AM »
        I am currently selling my servers files. I recently got a High DDoS attack and also some 5 days mysql backup loss so i decided to close the server instead of rollback him. So if someone want them just pm me and i think that server will have a better luck .

Features are like this:
        Code: [Select]
        L2Genesis has recently updated to interlude, marking the end of the 2+ years of C3/c4. There is no better time to join L2Genesis than now! Come experience what makes the best L2 server to date!
        [Enchant Rate]
        Safe: +7/+8(main piece armor)
        Max: +25
        Mana potion add 400+ mana and reuse delay 10 seconds
        For more mana you have at your skills, skill relax.
        Regular scrolls: 85% weapon, 85% armor/jewels,every enchant decrease rate with 5%. Failure will break items.
        Crystal scrolls (from Luxurius Merchant): +65% chances, every enchant decrease rate with 5%. Will not break items.
        Blessed scrolls (dropped from mobs with high stats): Add 40%, like if you enchant from 10-11 with normal or crystal you have 50% so with blessed you have 90%. Will not break items.
        Skill enchant rate: Starts at 92% and every level decreases by 5%.
        [Other Rates]
        -Fast leveling to level 80. This is to get players immediately into the PvP situation w/o putting a cap on their character advancement.
        -Adena rate is reduced. The GM shop has items that cost appropriate amounts of Adena. The rest of the items are obtained in other ways.
        [Teleporter]
        -Teleportation is available to all areas of the game.
        [NPC Buffer]
        -L2Genesis has a NPC buffer where it offers you almost all buffs and songs/dances. There’s two ways to get buffs: You can make schemes of up to 49 buffs on fighters and 36 buffs on mages and it will save the schemes on your character (up to 6 schemes per character). When you need to get buffs, simply click on the scheme you created and you’ll instantaneously receive the buffs. The other way to get buffs is to simply click on “single buffs” and choose from the categories of buffs to be applied one at a time.
        -Songs, dances and buffs are 2 hours long.
        -Any self-buffs, such as Rage, Warcry, Furious Soul, Noblesse blessing, etc, do not take up buff slots.
        -The Buffer can also buff your pets with schemes. Pets are limited to have 15 two hour buffs.
        -The Buffer has a heal function that will restore you and your pet to full status, you cannot use the buffer while flagged or in combat mode.
        -The Bufferit is spawned in towns.
        [Characters]
        -No weight penalty, no grade penalty.
        -Marriage System: Married couples can teleport to each other. Married couples get Cupid’s bows that can shoot healing arrows. Married couples also get 2 skills that can be only used on each other: 1 greatly increases your patk/matk when your partner’s HP is low. The other one greatly increases your partner’s Pdef/Mdef for short periods of time.
        -For every 100/500 PvPs your name/title colors change to a different color.
        [PvP, Classes and Skills]
        -Meticulously balanced classes. No more archer or necro zerg.
        -Supporting classes that have their buffs in the buffer are given other functions. For example various skills have been added to BD/SWS/Prophets.
        -Bladedancer and Swordsinger’s hits can hit up to 2 targets per one swing.
        -Enchanting BD or SWS’s dances or songs with +cost will increase their power by 1%. They then can be used to buff parties with slightly better songs and dances.
        -Classes that shouldn’t be using heavy armor get a penalty for using heavy armors. Classes that shouldn’t be using bows get a penalty for using bows.
        -All transformations work, 99% of skills work.
        -All except healing skills do not use mana nor do they consume items like Soul ore.
        - Huntervillage is a normal zone where you can have an arena-like PvP.
        [Events]
        -Autoevents such as TvTs, CTFs, DMs. All events have absolutely robust team-attack protection, spawn zone protection, and reward the loser teams with 1/3 of the prize.
        -GM and Server hosted events.
        [Subclassing and levels]
        -A character can instantly subclass to any class after level 76.
        -Subclasses can level up to lvl 80 as well, and can learn divine inspiration auto.
        [Noblesse and Hero]
        -Heros are chosen every two weeks.
        -Hero weapons are boosted but and enchantable
        -There is a item-limiter to prevent heroes from using advanced equipment in Olympiad, as well as skill-restrictions and same IP checks.
        [Items]
        -The tiers of weapons are: S grade SA, Tier 1 SA, Tier 2 SA, Unique (monster) weapons and Legendary relic weapons.
        -Armor sets are: A/S grades (A grade armors are boosted to be on the same level as S grades), Titanium , Dread , Genesis , 3 variations of epic-armor, Demonic rare set .
        -Over 60 accessories offering different stat boosts to characters. A character can wear two accessories at the same time. Some high-end accessories are obtained through instances/quests. Some examples include accessories that can make you hit two targets around you at once, accessories that can let you have 2 more force charges than the maximum, accessories that give you skills such as Kamael rush skills and invisibility.
        -tattoos each giving a different bonus.
        -Augmentations, Enchant skills, etc.
        [Clans, Sieges, Fortress Sieges]
        -Major Castle Sieges: Innadril, Aden, Rune, Schuttgart, (every week). Possessing a castle gives the clan benefits. For example the Castle randomly generates items and materials, and has special teleporters. Castle circlets give bonuses.
        [Misc]
        -Edited raid bosses gives players on this high rate challenges and rewards.
        -Extra measures applied to rid of cheaters and exploiters – such as IP and previous target checks for pvp points, and auto-detector and banning of botters.
        Come try it, you won't be disappointed!

I give the source free

Price: x2 Paysafe of 10euro
        Price: 15 Euro on paypal

PM Me

BUMP

Sitemap