im not administrator but maybe i can tell you one or two...
- 2. No testing or beta servers allowed.
- If your server is not opened/beta test or will be opened in few days/months, don't bother making a listing
- Servers need to be online and public to join for more than a third of the day.
7. Server will be approved after 3 days from date on which it was added.
- if you do not want to wait 3 days for approval check this post
- server must have over 70% uptime after 3 days.
- the server will be deleted if it is found to be offline for 3 days.
- check your server listing messages for warnings
- servers need to be online for more than a third of the day
8. You must have a working website or a forum (Homepage) for users to contact you.
- L2Topzone is NOT to be used for your player support, game play support - players must be able to contact you for that support
- Invalid links will cause server deletion at approval
L2topzone banner must be publicly displayed on your homepage.
- Vote link/banner may not be in any script, program, launcher, loader, updater, floating, etc...
- Voting banner MUST BE ON your homepage.
-The link must be. (http://l2topzone.com/vote.php?id=####
What this means is:
- No vote scripts, no vote or wait redirects, no popups, no flash, no js. No client side scripts; launcher. loader, updater....
This does not mean that you can't have flash or js on your site, it just means the L2Topzone vote banner can not be used in it.
Nothing but a plain and simple L2Topzone banner. (You may use your own banner, but the same rules apply, See #3 below).
If you plan not to use the voting banners we provide (because of various reasons), the banner must contain our name (L2Topzone) not "vote" or "vote for us". Good example should be: "vote for us on L2Topzone".
- Second server listing requires a second ad display
and have more maybe you can read a bit more to check really what is wrong or allowed before post or start Topics, best regards