l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: Server deactivated problem  (Read 4891 times)

OfflineL2GoldNewEra

• L2topzone Votes: 0
  • Servers reviews: 0
  • http://l2gold.me/
    • L2Gold NewEra
Server deactivated problem
« on: November 18, 2015, 06:31:09 AM »
My server got deactivated for a supposedly second account. I suppose it, becouse I never got an email with the reason. Just a message at the forum account with "Read the Rules".
I sended many messages (ignored), and try to speak on forum (got blocked).
As I can see you don't trust that people could be trustful sometimes, and not try to make unfair things the whole time.

I wan't please you, I beg you, that you please delete my "L2GoldNewEra" account, server listing, IP from server, anything that it's involved on, even the old Admin account if that is the problem. I want to beg for a second chance on try to add my server to your list. If you need any real life proofs, anything that you need to get trusted that I'm the new Admin from "L2Gold NewEra", I'm here to do proof it.
The last Admin from server sended you messages too, and you ignore them, you can easily check the IP's and you can see that we are even from a different country, I rly don't understand where is the problem. I bought a new Server/Game IP, to evade any problem with multi account... I don't know what more to do, this is my last chance to be a part of your server listing. Thank you again, and I hope you complain, I beg you for a chance of trust on me.

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=24885.0
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 06:32:02 AM by L2GoldNewEra »

l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Onlinexzone

• Read our rules
  • L2topzone Votes: 52
  • Servers reviews: 159
    • l2topzone
Re: Server deactivated problem
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 06:49:02 AM »
You and you friend have added multiple times this server with different domain and name ignoring incompletely our add server rules. For this reason any server you will add will get disabled until you learn to read and respect our rules.

OfflineL2GoldNewEra

• L2Gold NewEra
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2015, 06:58:03 AM »
I added my server 1 single time with a different domain and different IP. I would never undersatand where is the problem. I'm a different person with a different project on a different country, only got the same Website with 8 moths remaining contract. If there is any problem with rules, I want to know them, and ofcourse, solve them. I think I'm being very kind and respecful with you, and you are taking this personal.

OfflineL2GoldNewEra

• L2Gold NewEra
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2015, 07:01:15 AM »
You and you friend have added multiple times this server with different domain and name ignoring incompletely our add server rules. For this reason any server you will add will get disabled until you learn to read and respect our rules.

Tell me please what rule I broked, exactly what one, and the solution. I'm the first person in the world who wants to resolve it, and I readed the rules a thousand of  times.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 07:21:52 AM by L2GoldNewEra »

Onlinexzone

• Read our rules
    • l2topzone
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2015, 07:42:11 AM »
Go back to account where your server is not disabled and edit ....or you will get permanent ban. This is the last warning.

OfflineL2GoldNewEra

• L2Gold NewEra
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2015, 07:54:25 AM »
Go back to account where your server is not disabled and edit ....or you will get permanent ban. This is the last warning.

I will talk with the last owner from server ones again. Thanks for answering so fast and clear, it's the first notice I have that there is a "First Aproved Account"... This is starting to become a bad nightmare for me.

Onlinexzone

• Read our rules
    • l2topzone
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2015, 09:42:13 AM »
You talk with the owner of this server zave. Stop this *** story... you start to be pathetic.....

OfflineZavetzki

• L2topzone.com
    « Reply #7 on: November 18, 2015, 09:42:52 AM »
    Hello xzone i have a old account from 2010 and i don't remember the information from that accoun name of Server was L2Alba..can you edit this account please because i don't remember nothing is very old.

OfflineZavetzki

• L2topzone.com
      « Reply #8 on: November 18, 2015, 09:44:20 AM »
      You talk with the owner of this server zave. Stop this *** story... you start to be pathetic.....
      The New Owner is L2GoldNewEra now.

OfflineGraetMaestro

• L2topzone Votes: 1
        « Reply #9 on: November 18, 2015, 10:28:02 AM »
         sorry but this section its to get help from our administrator about problems to listning a server ...and   that is not the way of this  replys..
        « Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 10:28:31 AM by GraetMaestro »

Sitemap