l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: The features to complete are not indicated for our proyect  (Read 3153 times)

OfflineNewline

• L2topzone Votes: 35
  • Servers reviews: 0
  • Life is a game. Play it!
    • Newline Games - L2 Moba
The features to complete are not indicated for our proyect
« on: October 24, 2016, 05:32:50 PM »
Good afternoon to whom applicable.

Not be if I am posting in the right section, or whether it would have to be driving this issue to private. But I consider my situation as a problem to report. I ask apologies if not is the middle right.

The issue is this, I am interested in adding our project to your site... But unfortunately I can't, since it is not a server "common" from l2 than say... Thus the features to complete are not indicated.

I mean a bit more... Newline is a project based in lineage2 but in version MOBA (style lol, dota2, smite, hots, etc). Would by what: nor has rates, or has a chronic specific, nor nor is identifies as some of them "types of servers" to choose (Stucksub, normal, GeV, multiskill)

understand that our project is and will be something completely unique, but would have form of solve this inconvenient? Honestly I do not think putting data that are not, in that I think that it would not capture the attention that it deserves our work.

No more to say, thank you before hand for your response

Atte. Newline Team

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=26624.0

l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Onlinexzone

• Read our rules
  • L2topzone Votes: 52
  • Servers reviews: 159
    • l2topzone
Re: The features to complete are not indicated for our proyect
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 06:23:48 AM »
Hello,

Provide us more info about what problem do you think you have adding your server. From info you have provide above we have not understand where is the problem.

OfflineNewline

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 08:53:48 AM »
Sorry for the misunderstanding, our translator wasn’t available yesterday.

The thing is… Our proyect (L2 based) isn’t like every other existing server out there, its gameplay is a MOBA (like LoL, DOTA, etc.) Therefore, the features aren’t the correct ones. I’ll explain this better on an image:

https://imageshack.us/i/pmMNM1hCp

1- Newline cannot be identified with any of these characteristics.
2- Newline doesn’t run on an specific chronicle
3- Newline doesn’t have “rates”.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 08:54:05 AM by Newline »

Onlinexzone

• Read our rules
    • l2topzone
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2016, 11:15:18 AM »
Are you sure what are you doing is a lineage 2 server because from your explication seam's to be something else... what client you are using to connect to your server?

OfflineNewline

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2016, 12:15:19 PM »
Yes, of course I’m sure… I’ve working on this for more than 3 years with a group of 35 professionals. If you have any doubts about this, I can show you my project whenever you want.

Regarding which chronicle we use, the most reasonable answer would be Ertheia (just for people to understand it)… But it isn’t the correct one. It would be useless for players to have that chronicle, since it doubles the size of our client, and doesn’t have our maps (developed from 0), our skins, our mobs, our interface, our sounds, 170+ modified textures, etc.

What I’m asking you is to consider the possibility of incorporating specific characteristics for our proyect. If that is not possible then I’ll have to look in another site where I can post it.

You tell me.

Onlinexzone

• Read our rules
    • l2topzone
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2016, 01:51:26 PM »
I'm really sorry to disappoint you, but I can't change the website format for just a unique project that I don't even know  what represent...and have nothing to do with Lineage 2. We are a dedicate lineage 2 website.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 01:52:08 PM by xzone »

OfflineNewline

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2016, 03:05:15 PM »
I understand that you don’t feel like working a few minutes for a single project ... "We don’t want to do that" would have been more sincere. Newline has a lot to do with Lineage 2, in fact it’s based in it. It uses the same game engine, the same base l2j source code, the same classes and the same user controls. It also has Sieges and a lot more things of the game itself. It was a very simple thing… Allow the server to be added without putting rates on the database, and add two extra options to the form of: Chronicle, and type of server like this:

https://imageshack.us/i/pnydJUrBp

Anyway, as I said before, you have no obligation to do so. So no problem, I just asked for a bit of seriousness and sincerity. It would have saved a lot of time. I should be looking for another voting site that is more committed to their work.

Cya. Closed topic plz
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 03:06:27 PM by Newline »

Onlinexzone

• Read our rules
    • l2topzone
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2016, 03:44:52 PM »
If you really want to add this project in our website you can add it without needing to any modification  just put 0 to all rates and chose any of chronicles from that list and put the rest of the info in the description..., no one will know what that "newline" mean without a description, because is not an official lineage 2 release is just a custom thing you have made. It is your choice.

Sitemap