Author Topic: ARe you kiding me?  (Read 1124 times)

• L2Rauntry
ARe you kiding me?
« on: April 05, 2014, 04:57:15 AM »

I done bump everyday same hour 10 min + 10 min - and you delete my bmp for spam?

also edit topic to fix a mistake its count for bump ?

dude these are not rules ...

I had done 1 mistake on my post

and i fix it *Comming i edit it to *Coming now this count as bump?

« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 05:04:59 AM by papas »

• Global Moderator
    Re: ARe you kiding me?
    « Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 05:05:59 AM »

ofc any user can use the edit to fix a mistake in the post/topic but not to use the edit like a supost legal bump..
    but is not for that you have received the  warning  and like you say -----I done bump everyday 10 min + 10 min----
     and  im sure you have read the rules ( you and all L2Topzone user before post  or add  a server ) you see this rule..

------You Can make bump to your topic every 24hours--   ( i dont see nothing write to bump before 10/12 any any other hour )
     for that im sure you understand ... im sure you  and all the users ( me include )  go read the rules and follow them.
     thank you
    « Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 05:11:44 AM by GraetMaestro »
    Read the Forum Rules...use the correct section... read  the section rules before post...Post clear your Topics and like say in the rules..check before if existe a Topic don't open new topics..bump after  the 24 houres...Don't use the EDIT to bump legaly your topic  because is not (after a few minutes +/- 20, the EDIT is considered a BUMP)....  dont forget  your server website link .... respect all users.

Share via diggShare via facebookShare via linkedinShare via myspaceShare via redditShare via twitter