l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: Donation Scam  (Read 3126 times)

Offlinetauson

• L2topzone Votes: 0
  • Servers reviews: 0
  • L2topzone.com
    Donation Scam
    « on: June 06, 2012, 07:19:17 AM »
    Hello, I would like to report this server: http://l2fallenwarriors.99k.org/ For donation fraud.

We agreed 50euros in paysafe for some items but I got nothing. His excuse: "It say the paysafe card has already been used and is incorrect" Many things like that, although I bought the paysafe yesterday to donate for the server to help it get on its feet since it's pretty new, but they wanted to steal from me.

I would also post a photo of the paysafe card but I threw it after I gave the code to him..

Regards,

Jay.

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=8148.0

l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com

Offlinenewl2undead

• L2topzone.com
      Re: Donation Scam
      « Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 07:26:39 AM »
      the code given by this person does not exist, you asked in the most attentive to scan the code to prove such fraud, but as been unable to do so in which case you can raise a complaint with the specialized authorities will lift a so like us in against you for defamation and alteration of data missing

Offlinenewl2undead

• L2topzone.com
        « Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 07:29:30 AM »
        and sent an email to support paysafe to know the whereabouts of this code or is nonexistent and so Asher'd stop misuse of your lies, we talk about evidence not

Offlinetauson

• L2topzone.com
          « Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 07:47:23 AM »
          What I have to say:

[3:20:31 PM] Jay Garderis: it's the 3rd site I report you
          [3:20:35 PM] Jay Garderis: Now last one, hopzone
          [3:20:58 PM] Jay Garderis: And internet police
          [3:21:13 PM] Jay Garderis: You still want not to give me the items?
          [3:21:16 PM] Jay Garderis: SCAMMER?
          [3:21:30 PM] Jay Garderis: Yes or no
          [3:21:31 PM] Jay Garderis: answer
          [3:21:41 PM] Jay Garderis: I can delete the posts if I get what I pay for
          [3:21:45 PM] l2fallenwarrios!!!! lla casi esta!!: give me 50euro me give you items
          [3:21:49 PM] Jay Garderis: I did
          [3:21:53 PM] Jay Garderis: ok good luck scammer
          [3:22:21 PM] l2fallenwarrios!!!! lla casi esta!!: you atack me yeS?
          [3:22:27 PM] l2fallenwarrios!!!! lla casi esta!!: now i atack you baby
          [3:22:29 PM] l2fallenwarrios!!!! lla casi esta!!: im hacker
          [3:22:40 PM] l2fallenwarrios!!!! lla casi esta!!: i have you ip baby
          [3:22:44 PM] l2fallenwarrios!!!! lla casi esta!!: now wait!!!
          [3:22:46 PM] l2fallenwarrios!!!! lla casi esta!!: ajajajaj
          [3:22:55 PM] Jay Garderis: please do it

SCAMMERS.

Offlinemitito11

• L2topzone Votes: 11
          • L2topzone.com
            « Reply #4 on: June 07, 2012, 03:16:56 AM »
            you rly donate in that server even the site is homemade and homehost WaAAALL how stuped are you  :-\;D

OfflineGraetMaestro

• L2topzone Votes: 1
              « Reply #5 on: June 07, 2012, 04:53:40 AM »
              you rly donate in that server even the site is homemade and homehost WaAAALL how stuped are you  :-\;D

hello man

maybe he isnt *** ,maybe he was trust in server staff, but one thing i don't know every one know if some one (99,99%) make a server its to make money with DONATIONS/DONATES and the more strange for me its.. if ppl have so much money  to make donations why don't go play in official (there im sure this *** things don't happen) or if want give money to that server owners ,why don't  make something  something  more good (for example  : a OMG or to help someone near them or in the world  where have ppl /child's with hungry), because donations/donates  its losing money  and just the owners of that servers with donations win something  MONEY

Offlinemitito11

• L2topzone Votes: 11
              • L2topzone.com
                « Reply #6 on: June 07, 2012, 05:22:14 AM »

hello man

maybe he isnt *** ,maybe he was trust in server staff, but one thing i don't know every one know if some one (99,99%) make a server its to make money with DONATIONS/DONATES and the more strange for me its.. if ppl have so much money  to make donations why don't go play in official (there im sure this *** things don't happen) or if want give money to that server owners ,why don't  make something  something  more good (for example  : a OMG or to help someone near them or in the world  where have ppl /child's with hungry), because donations/donates  its losing money  and just the owners of that servers with donations win something  MONEY
                +1 Btw i cant undarstand why you donate in server wen you want to spend monny find some 1 that can make you a server for that monny make it a good server and giv items to your self like a donater and feal strong f****g *** i hope he dont giv you the items so you will learn !!!! i play l2 since 6 years
                and i did giv even a 1 dollar for items! a and wit 50 euro you can go out wit friends drink or just have fun
                or buy samthing to a girl find a life man Donate for a game that is so stuped i mean what girl dont like
                things from a cool boy maybe you will get lucky and get a :) and now what no :) no girls no drinks no fun -50 Euro CooL feal Nc wen you sleep to night i will giv 50 euro to night and  i will have the fun of my life stuped fag!
                « Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 05:25:29 AM by mitito11 »

Sitemap