l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: remove the topzone server "L2VENGANCE" , OBSERVE MY POST  (Read 2439 times)

Offlinedarkion

• L2topzone Votes: 9
  • Servers reviews: 0
  • L2topzone.com
    I was an EX-GM L2HEALPOWER = L2VENGANCE server, was the owner of the account to put the server in Hopzone, but that server is a ##, because GM to edit players, PJ CREATE IS FULL, ch occur, castle, flags, armor and weapon +35 etc .... And are CORRUPT and I believe that not a good idea to follow the server ON, voi to post here and around its sides that NOTHING LASTS NO server because it is a SCAM, asking all the players adena, this one will exploit them and delete the x server x team viewer that reason and now I made ​​the blame and that he had no ADMIN Accession to the computer and came to my house to beat me ... and I will denounce you want or not want, but porfabor pleaded, that's a brat at age 18 that smokes pot and gets drug through the nose, Take off the server porfabor of hop zone

PD: You are saying things about me that is not true is a liar and a child not mature

L2VENGANCE

Yo era un EX-GM del server L2HEALPOWER = L2VENGANCE , era el dueño de la cuenta que metio el server en HOPZONE , pero ese server es  una caca , porque los GM editan a players , SE CREAN PJ FULL ,se dan ch , castle , banderas ,armor y weapon +35 etc.... , y son  CORRUPTO y yo creo que no seria buena IDEA que ese server siga ON , voi a postear aqui y en todo sus lados que ese server NO DURE NADA porque es un TIMO, pidiendo adena a todo los players , esta EXPLOTANDOLOS y uno le borro el server x team viewer x esa razon y ahora me hecho la culpa y eso que no tenia aceso al ordenador del ADMIN y vino a mi casa a pegarme... y voy a denunciarlo quiera usted o no quiera , pero porfabor  suplicado , ese es un   niñato con 18 años que fuma PORROS y   se mete droga por la nariz , porfabor quitale el server de hop zone

PD: Va diciendo cosas de mi QUE NO ES VERDAD  es un mentiroso y un niño que no madura

L2VENGANCE

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=7831.0

l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com

OfflineWrath

• (-_*)
    • L2topzone Votes: 0
    • SuccessfulPeople
      Re: remove the topzone server "L2VENGANCE" , OBSERVE MY POST
      « Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 07:09:21 PM »
      yes is true!

OfflineDarkTerror

• L2 Topzone.com
      • L2topzone Votes: 0
      • L2topzone.com
        • L2 Frozen Memories
      Re: remove the topzone server "L2VENGANCE" , OBSERVE MY POST
      « Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 03:54:37 PM »
      There's no point to be dissapointed buddy, Just ignore him and all will be fine ;)

Sitemap