l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: TOPZONE  (Read 1260 times)

OfflineAngelov Angel

• L2topzone Votes: 119
  • Servers reviews: 0
  • L2topzone.com
    TOPZONE
    « on: June 14, 2020, 05:21:53 PM »
    HELLO dear top zone idk if u know but for using rewive for server u want 4 votes so u force me to vote for another cheater server 4 times to add rewiev... are u so *** dear topzone team ? u force me to play in server with 0 balance and u got some promotion from ADMIN[assholes]"s ? let me free review dude... stop force pppls to vote a sux surver and stop adding cheaters to this site... same IP add every 2 weeks another server and u publishing it wtf moroons.. block IP of server owner they makes server with 0 balance and close it and create another one for geting hungerds of dollars fro free ... what a "mafia" team u are doing here.. there are cheater and u are helping cheates u are another cheates

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=29704.0

l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com
    l2topzone.com

Onlinexzone

• Read our rules
    • L2topzone Votes: 52
    • Servers reviews: 159
      • l2topzone
    Re: TOPZONE
    « Reply #1 on: June 15, 2020, 10:25:14 AM »
    Hello,
    Instead of offending, you may think twice that this is the only way these reviews are legitimate and not posted by that server's competition. If you don't like a server... don't play there. We have been promoting the server since 2008 and we are fighting for equity, which is why many servers are banned on our site for this reason. As long as there are proxies and VPNs, IP is not relevant to blocking someone.
    « Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 10:26:53 AM by xzone »

Sitemap