If the L2 Ice is indeed true what their advertising in the gamesite top 200, me and 2 friends are setting up a Constant Party for it. If it doesnt really open on 2nd of January as it says then I guess we can play somewhere else, as long as its a good low rate server with a promising future. Rates on L2 Ice are x10, not that bad tbh. Anyway lets get to the point.
Constant Party setup will be:
Warlock (Support) - Taken
SWS(support) - Taken
WC(support) - None
Bishop (healer) - Taken
Elven Elder (support) - Taken
Archers ( DD) x3 - None
In my opinion regarding support this should be enough, now regarding DD i would personally love to have archers in my party, since in IL they are great and full buffed they can be really harmful.
So my votes goes for 3 archers. preferrably HE's and PR's cause end game they rule.
You can email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
regarding the spots, msg me on xfire (nick Harassment), skype: prastisg or send me a PM here.
1) I demand from everyone to speak English , not nice for ppl to speak in their own language when rest cannot understand.
2) There will be gear priority, healer goes first etc.
3) I wouldnt like to have an age limit, but I would like brain and mature players, I am sure I can figure that out if i can talk with you.
4) L2 is a game of patience and farming so be prepared to farm in a version of L2 where there are no commons or so.
5) We will work as a team, and we need to trust each other, so be a team player.
Anyway I think you can get the rest since its not rocket science.
I am open to any feedback, and please avoid trolling
Anyway our main priority will be pvp obviously and RB's if they can be done.
If we can find a proper and organised clan to join we will move as a CP and not as individuals, and i believe quality > quantity, so we wont be forced to join something early if there is nothing good around.
Thank you in advance