Your IP : United States 34.204.176.189
Servers indexed : 173

L2 DragonArc High Five0

  • Date added: 2014-12-13 02:24:49
  • Owner: hellica
  • Website: https://l2dragonarc.com
  • Status:
  • Language: English
  • Geolocation: Bulgaria
  • Platform / Type: L2J Normal
Server rates
  • EXP: 15
  • SP: 15
  • DROP: 3
  • ADENA: 10
  • Safe enchant: 3
  • Max enchant: 16
Good to know
  • GM shop:
  • NPC buffer:
  • Global GK:
  • Custom zone:
  • Custom weapon:
  • Custom armor:
  • Offline shop:
Social share
Custom comunity board with drop base, gmshop, buffer and manny more join us to find out!Features:Lineage2 Dragon-Arc HiFive 15x Craft/PvP Server.Gameplay No Custom Items Experience (EXP) - 15x Skill Points (SP) - 15x Adena - 10x Drop Items - 3x Automatic potions use (HP/MP/CP) Jewels Bosses (Donation or in Grand Boss) Enchants Safe Enchant - 3 Max Enchant - 16 Scroll chance: 56% Blessed Scroll chance: 66% Element Stone: 60% Element Crystal: 40% Element Jewel: 20% Element Energy 10% Augmentation Тop LS - 60% / High LS - 45% / Mid LS - 30% Olympiad Required Classed 4 players to start match Required Non Classed 4 players to start match Skills reused after every match Ranks updates after every match Heroes changing every 2 week 24:00 [GMT+2] Olympiad start time 18:00 end 24:00 [GMT+2] Events DeathMatch Last Man Standing Team vs Team Team vs Team Round Capture the Flag Capture Base Battlefield Monsters Rush Bomb Domination/Double Domination Lucky Chests Mutant Russ Simon Says VIP TvT Zomb Events Scheduled Every 1 Hour Reward: DA Event Coin -Used in GM and Event Shop Weekend Event Launches: Friday/Saturday/Sunday XP/SP Bonus Rate:1.2x/1.3x/1.5x/ Raid & Grand Bosses Antharas Spawn - 264h. +/- 72h. Valakas Spawn - 264h. +/-72h. Baium Spawn - 168h. +/- 48h. Core Spawn - 24h. Orfen Spawn - 40h. +/- 20h. Queen Ant - 36h +/- 17h. Beleth - 192h. +/-148h. MinPPLS:11 Zaken - MinPPLS: 11/Max:45 Frintezza - MinPPLS: 11/Max:45 Ice Queen [Normal] - Min:12 / Max:27 Ice Queen[Hard] - Min:14 / Max: 45 Lords of Destruction Chance Spawn 50% Respawn Time - 4h. Clan & Alliance Max Clan Level: 11 Alliance Info: 3 clans Castle Sieges Castle siege duration 120 minutes Sieges are scheduled 3 days 20:00-00:00 Additional Info Maximum Buffs Slots - 24 Buffs/14 Dance/Song (+ 12 debuff) Chance Minimum Debuffs - 10% Chance Maximum Debuffs - 90% Anti-Bot System (Gameguard) Geodata and Pathnodes - Yes Buy in community board and no quest class change. Buy in community board no quest sub class. Max subclasses - 3. Offline mode Shop - Yes Auto Learn Skills - Yes Auto Loot - Yes Auto Loot Raid & Grand Boss - No Wedding System - Yes Champion System - Yes /Reward: DA Event Coin Anti Feed - Yes Max Dual Box: 4 Dual Box on Only: No! Dual Box on Event: No! Olympiad Antifeed: YES! Vote System: Yes! Reward: Heart Coin!

Reviews

You must be logged in or properly registered to add reviews Sign In / Register