Your IP : United States 54.87.18.165
Servers indexed : 188

L2 Aggressive High Five1757

  • Date added: 2017-11-27 18:19:57
  • Owner: L2 Aggressive
  • Website: https://www.l2aggressive.com/
  • Status:
  • Language: Spanish
  • Geolocation: Canada
  • Platform / Type: L2J Stacksub
Server rates
  • EXP: 10
  • SP: 5
  • DROP: 10
  • ADENA: 10
  • Safe enchant: 4
  • Max enchant: 16
Good to know
  • GM shop:
  • NPC buffer:
  • Global GK:
  • Custom zone:
  • Custom weapon:
  • Custom armor:
  • Offline shop:
Social share
Server High Five Mid Rates - Accumulative Subclasses Base + 3 (With 3 independent certifications of the Subclasses).
General
Experience: x10
Party experience: x1.5
Skill points: x5
Drop: x10
Adena: x10
Spoil: x7

Subclasses
System: Accumulative
Main class: In which the character starts
Third profession: Only in main class
Main max. lvl.: 85
Subclasess max. lvl.: 75
Max. subclasses: 3
Switch subclasses: Yes
Delete subclasses: Yes
Restrictions between subclasses: No*
Certifications: Yes**
*There are no restrictions between the subclasses that you can make to your character, but some skills do not accumulate or have some restrictions (See Skills section).
**Certifications can be learned, and then by removing the subclass that skill will continue to be learned. With which you can first make the subclasses of the certifications you want, and then change these subclasses for which you prefer, thus preserving the previous certifications.Enchant ratesChance: 60%Safe enchant: 4Max. enchant: 16Chance Elemental Stone: 80%Chance Elemental Crystal: 60%Chance Elemental Jewel: 40%Max. lvl. element for weapons: Lvl. 9 (450)Max. lvl. element for armors: Lvl. 9 (180)SkillsAuto Learn: YesAuto Learn forgotten: YesAuto Learn Divine Inspiration: YesSkills that do not accumulateWeapon/armor/shield/sigil mastery skills of the subclasses(You will only keep those of your main class)Armor/Weapon Expertise Grade skillsSoul MasteryCollector's ExperienceSpellcraftSoul of Pain, Annihilation Crile & Curse of Divinity only work for Kamael's racesThe skills must be enchanted in the subclass to which they correspond.BuffBuffs duration: 60 minutesBuffs slots: 34Dances/Songs: 14Totem weapon restriction: NoDances weapon restriction: NoGrandbossesAntharas Respawn: 7 days (+/- 3hs random)Antharas wait time: 30 min.Valakas Respawn: 7 days (+/- 3hs random)Valas wait time: 30 min.Baium Respawn: 5 days (+/- 5hs random)Queen Ant Respawn: 36 hours (+/- 12 random)Core Respawn: 36 hours (+/- 12 random)Orfen Respawn: 36 hours (+/- 12 random)Freya Min-Max Players: 5-9Freya Hard Min-Max Players: 10-45Beleth Min Players: 9Frintezza Min-Max Players: 9-45Zaken Day Min-Max Players: 9-45Zaken Night Min-Max Players: 2-45*The areas of Antharas, Valakas and Baium are restricted to one character per IP.OlympiadsSchedule: 18 a 24 (GMT -3)IP restriction: One player per IPMax. Weapon/Armor enchant: +6Period duration: 15 daysMinimum of registered for 1 vs. 1 (free-class match): 6Minimum of registered for 1 vs. 1 (same class): 6Minimum of registered for 3 vs. 3: 6Misc.No restrictions on the dyes.

Reviews

You must be logged in or properly registered to add reviews Sign In / Register