l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com
l2topzone.com

Author Topic: Starting Serios Project  (Read 1509 times)

Offlinelsk1lls

• New Lineage2 Servers l2coming.com
  • L2topzone Votes: 0
  • Servers reviews: 0
  • New Lineage 2 Server List [ L2Com1ng.com ]
    • New Lineage 2 Server List ( Soft for dev l2)
Starting Serios Project
« on: May 19, 2013, 10:27:05 PM »
Hello
   My name is Alex, I'm 22 from Russia. Secondary special education.
Job Title: Programmer . Takes about 8 years old assemblies MMORPG (Massively multiplayer online game) Lineage 2. Two of them, I was engaged in assembly PTS (Public Test Server), but unfortunately some time they became interested in the little people, so switched to the programming language Java.

The trash server of the project:
Raising the game server Lineage 2 Interlude  with x50 rates. Lowe your rates are needed in order for people to achieve all is not as fast, and thus created the game more interesting. Their own design matches \ tournaments and a lot of gaming Eventov Why older chronicles Interlude? At present, I can safely say there are only a few and they are good in its own way, so they live. People are also looking very much the specific major projects which have a good future.

The team:
The team of 3 members (including me).
There is an artist who works on Photoshop. Creates all the different pictures, to conduct the shares \ tournaments \ Eventov. It also creates banners for promotion of the project.
The encoder on JAVA, PHP (When there is a second coder, you can solve almost any problem and error correction of certain takes much less time)

Available:
Excellent build Lineage 2 Interlude 97% released, paid, the key is attached to the existing server hardware
Protecting LameGuard
The server is ready to run. It is possible to evaluate if there is skill game.

Server hardware:
Isnt available

Income:
Income from the sale will be the game currency server for which you can purchase game values ​​that do not affect the gameplay.
Distribution takes place at the conditions: 60% of the investor. I am 30% and 10% of the encoder.

Return on the project after the investment will amount to no more than 2 months.
The approximate monthly income will be $ 2000-3000. During the days of starting amount can be quite different (higher).

Life of the project:
There is for sure, and certainly can not. We expect to extend the life of the project more than a year. Thereby not stand still and open new server designs.

Advertising:
Why are all the same goes for most of the ad? Explain nowadays projects Lineage 2 is a lot of different tastes chronicles, Reiten, and more. Now to get people interested not only need a good build, protect, their gadgets, but also advertising, which is very much needed server. The advertising revenue of the project depends on the server, and the server revenue depends on the players. We want to bring the project to the most powerful high, so we want to give more publicity significant amount.

Investments:
Amount needed for the project - 5000-6000 $.
Investments will be made to:
AntiDDOS - from 200 to 1000 $
Domain + hosting - up to $ 50
+'s Personal account - $ 500-700
Advertising (including video ads) - from $ 1000 to $ 3000
VDS 100 $ month
Salary artist $ 100 (temporarily runs on interest)

All investment funds can be fully at the investor. Distribution of funds is through you, thus you can see where the money goes.

Why am I?
I will answer as best I can deploy. I have time on your hands and raise the project, I have the strength and desire to do it seriously, and as long as possible. I can provide any information about the project Lineage 2. I know almost all of them, study them with pleasure. In between I played and I know what it means to be a player that wants to understand this or that player and as a Guess it all, so that they and we were left to play. Thus, the technical work of the server, configure it, monitoring the site, protect and run the project rests squarely on me.

PM with your contacts

Linkback: https://l2topzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=13508.0

Sitemap